Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

the update seemed very cool, but there are some errors, I think ...
-when a friend enters and leaves the server (something will appear that I do not understand)
-and still I do not see anything translated into Spanish. Is it really difficult to translate into Spanish? Why is it translated into other languages?

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 but keep the players' names being their team's colour in team games bc that's a cool feature.
Why dont you like your lvl visible?
Bc **** egotists who no life on Cube and have done so for over a month to get a high level will call anyone below a certain level a noob. Just bc someone has a low level doesn't mean they lack skill, it just suggests they have a life.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
+1 but keep the players' names being their team's colour in team games bc that's a cool feature.

Bc **** egotists who no life on Cube and have done so for over a month to get a high level will call anyone below a certain level a noob. Just bc someone has a low level doesn't mean they lack skill, it just suggests they have a life.
And high level=no life ;-;
So people will complain anyway

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
the update seemed very cool, but there are some errors, I think ...
-when a friend enters and leaves the server (something will appear that I do not understand)
-and still I do not see anything translated into Spanish. Is it really difficult to translate into Spanish? Why is it translated into other languages?
Sometimes they don't care about what the players want :/

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
People, the world evolves and Cubecraft evolves too. I also want "CCGN 2015" and my 14 years old back to play Minecraft all day but isn't possible. I would complain if they allow the /fly command in skywars but not for an aesthetic change in the chat. I'm not saying that you can't complain about the changes/updates, we all have free opinion but complain about this update...

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I am going to start off by saying that this update is brand new and new things can be rather terrifying. I understand, its a new appearance, different colors and different ways of viewing various features on the network. That being said, I urge you guys to give it a little time and try to adjust to the new. I know it is something that may take a while, I even will need a few days to adjust, but none of the new colors or features are that horrifying and they all took a long time/a lot of work for the team to develop and implement. In respect to that, give it some time to see how it all settles. I am sure if anything turns up to be a major problem it will be repaired, but for now it is new and scary, meaning something to adjust to. Change can be that way, but ultimately can be for the better.

Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
I can understand why you may not like this, in fact why a lot of you could not like this. I personally like the idea of seeing the level, but the placement can be a bit annoying for me. That being said, this was an idea by the community, that a lot of people seemed to like. There were quite a few threads on having it so you can see other player's levels in game and therefore it was added. I could see people having issues with this as they may not have the best stats, but the way I see it is that you can see people's stats if you wish and if not then its a feature that can be relatively ignored. I just choose to not hover over names as their level and such are not too important to me. I more prefer to see how they interact with everyone and just enjoy chatting with people themselves. :) Try not to worry too much about this being visible, but rather give it a little time and see what happens.

I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
I personally prefer the new way that it looks. It does not pop out at you as much, but it remains rather clean and crisp. This is less yellow and less annoying to my eyes, personally. It is still rather simple, as it has the prefix [Friend] which signifies that it is a friend logging in and out. It will take a little time to adjust too, for some people though, which is understandable. I also enjoy being able to see their rank when they log out. It makes each player unique and gives those that have a rank another chance to show it off a little more. The ranks themselves are special, not in that they are treated differently, but that it they cost money and show support for the server and have in-game features/perks, but now being able to see which friends are what rank is fairly nice, in my opinion. This is the same for party chat. It may not seem so necessary and may just appear too weird, but it will soon seem like nothing out of the ordinary as you grow accustom to it. The main reason it is so weird is for the simple fact it is different from what we were seeing everyday for as long as I can remember. As I have said a lot, which I am sorry for, just give it a little time and see how you feel about it in the future. I think it looks pretty decent, but I can see where you are coming from that the party chat may blend a bit. I just don't notice it too much since the [Party] really catches my eye and makes me aware of what chat is saying what.

Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
Tab is weird...
This was another thing that was suggested by the community. The execution was off of the judgement of the team of developers and so forth, but a lot of people in the community wanted quick access to the links for various parts of the server. Especially a revamp to /help so that they could find things a lot quicker and have to continuously ask about how to do something or where something is located. This may seem a little weird to the eye at first, but in the long run it will be extremely helpful in promoting our Forums, Discord, Reports site and also allowing others to figure out the commands on the server a lot easier. As for the appearance, as I said it may be a little weird at first since we are used to how it used to look, but eventually you will not even notice the appearance and it will look normal to you. This is just something you have to give a little bit of time to see if you like it or not, while others may like it instantly.

This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
I agree. I can see this being extremely frustrating for anyone that has special characters in their language. We are looking into the issue with the chat filter on this one and will just ask that you give us some grace and patience. With new updates come bugs and other things we have to fix, meaning the best you can do, and all I can ask from you, is that you be a little patient. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone, but rest assured it is being looked into.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livvv

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)

And high level=no life ;-;
So people will complain anyway
Oh, i never seen such thing on the server. just hang out with the nice people and ignore the stupid (no-lifers) people. :3

I am going to start off by saying that this update is brand new and new things can be rather terrifying. I understand, its a new appearance, different colors and different ways of viewing various features on the network. That being said, I urge you guys to give it a little time and try to adjust to the new. I know it is something that may take a while, I even will need a few days to adjust, but none of the new colors or features are that horrifying and they all took a long time/a lot of work for the team to develop and implement. In respect to that, give it some time to see how it all settles. I am sure if anything turns up to be a major problem it will be repaired, but for now it is new and scary, meaning something to adjust to. Change can be that way, but ultimately can be for the better.

I can understand why you may not like this, in fact why a lot of you could not like this. I personally like the idea of seeing the level, but the placement can be a bit annoying for me. That being said, this was an idea by the community, that a lot of people seemed to like. There were quite a few threads on having it so you can see other player's levels in game and therefore it was added. I could see people having issues with this as they may not have the best stats, but the way I see it is that you can see people's stats if you wish and if not then its a feature that can be relatively ignored. I just choose to not hover over names as their level and such are not too important to me. I more prefer to see how they interact with everyone and just enjoy chatting with people themselves. :) Try not to worry too much about this being visible, but rather give it a little time and see what happens.

I personally prefer the new way that it looks. It does not pop out at you as much, but it remains rather clean and crisp. This is less yellow and less annoying to my eyes, personally. It is still rather simple, as it has the prefix [Friend] which signifies that it is a friend logging in and out. It will take a little time to adjust too, for some people though, which is understandable. I also enjoy being able to see their rank when they log out. It makes each player unique and gives those that have a rank another chance to show it off a little more. The ranks themselves are special, not in that they are treated differently, but that it they cost money and show support for the server and have in-game features/perks, but now being able to see which friends are what rank is fairly nice, in my opinion. This is the same for party chat. It may not seem so necessary and may just appear too weird, but it will soon seem like nothing out of the ordinary as you grow accustom to it. The main reason it is so weird is for the simple fact it is different from what we were seeing everyday for as long as I can remember. As I have said a lot, which I am sorry for, just give it a little time and see how you feel about it in the future. I think it looks pretty decent, but I can see where you are coming from that the party chat may blend a bit. I just don't notice it too much since the [Party] really catches my eye and makes me aware of what chat is saying what.

This was another thing that was suggested by the community. The execution was off of the judgement of the team of developers and so forth, but a lot of people in the community wanted quick access to the links for various parts of the server. Especially a revamp to /help so that they could find things a lot quicker and have to continuously ask about how to do something or where something is located. This may seem a little weird to the eye at first, but in the long run it will be extremely helpful in promoting our Forums, Discord, Reports site and also allowing others to figure out the commands on the server a lot easier. As for the appearance, as I said it may be a little weird at first since we are used to how it used to look, but eventually you will not even notice the appearance and it will look normal to you. This si just something you have to give a little bit of time to see if you like it or not, while others may like it instantly.

I agree. I can see this being extremely frustrating for anyone that has special characters in their language. We are looking into the issue with the chat filter on this one and will just ask that you give us some grace and patience. With new updates come bugs and other things we have to fix, meaning the best you can do, and all I can ask from you, is that you be a little patient. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone, but rest assured it is being looked into.
what about the incomplete /help?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
/points
/whereami
(and im sure i missed 2-5 commands that i dont know but others do)
Honestly, /help is more for commands that are used and needed on a daily basis. Points can be seen in the compass (player head), in the vanity (map), and in the shop (map). The /whereami command could be useful to put in the ./help though as it is needed for reporting bugs and under what game lobby it was, though most of the time when it is needed the bug is an urgent fix and is brought up in #staff-help of Discord. Another command, /leave, is now mentioned when you are eliminated from a game. I am not too sure of any other commands that could be potentially missing, sorry.

Reactions: Lilleh__

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not want to make a criticism. but not even half of the server's text is translated.
Stating things that are missing is fine as long as you do it respectfully. I am not sure why that is, I have personally not changed my language. Thank you for making us aware of this. (:

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
as you just said respect is fundamental and I hope I was not rude, maybe it's the translator :) but thanks for taking the time to answer my message.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
as you just said respect is fundamental and I hope I was not rude, maybe it's the translator :) but thanks for taking the time to answer my message.
You were not rude at all and it is no problem. (: It could be the translator, I don't know, sorry.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom