Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Butterfly Clicking be allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
I know that The Butterfly clicking makes you win at PVP but why It not really a cheat, So is this why Mojang remove 1.8 blocking on 1.9?, which I am saying is that I love doing this, Its makes me stress out and feel satisfying to do, Its should be allowed because its meant for pvp, explain why Mojang added blockhitting on 1.7.10(I believe)

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
You are allowed to jitterclick, since you can get a high CPS number what may trigger the Anti-Cheat with Butterfly Clicking...

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You are allowed to jitterclick, since you can get a high CPS number what may trigger the Anti-Cheat with Butterfly Clicking...
Quote from the sentinal thread
"Butterfly clicking is now a punishable offense"
I know that The Butterfly clicking makes you win at PVP but why It not really a cheat, So is this why Mojang remove 1.8 blocking on 1.9?, which I am saying is that I love doing this, Its makes me stress out and feel satisfying to do, Its should be allowed because its meant for pvp, explain why Mojang added blockhitting on 1.7.10(I believe)
A)Teaming is also not a cheat and lets you win at PvP, by your logic anything that isnt a cheat can should be allowed as a method of winning. Ok so then by that logic Teaming skybasing and butterfly clicking shouldnt be bannable. Seems good.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
With the 1.9 combat system, butterfly clicking is pointless because everything has a cooldown. However, in 1.8 it is still pointless. Hitting players still has a cooldown (unless you have kill aura) and if you do, it may trigger the anti-cheat for more false bans, so I don't think that butterfly clicking should be a thing on CubeCraft.

P.S: I don't even know how to do it lol.

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
When I jitterclick it goes up to 7 cps and i lose from these pro pvpers, and yes i practice it

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
With the 1.9 combat system, butterfly clicking is pointless because everything has a cooldown. However, in 1.8 it is still pointless. Hitting players still has a cooldown (unless you have kill aura) and if you do, it may trigger the anti-cheat for more false bans, so I don't think that butterfly clicking should be a thing on CubeCraft.

P.S: I don't even know how to do it lol.
Not entirely, spam clicking in 1.9 does less damage but gives a KB advantage

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I believe they have made it punishable because it looks quite a lot like an auto clicker or macro. The anti-cheat tries to tell if someone is cheating and butterfly clicking apparently simulates a macro or auto clicker meaning you might get a false ban. There is no real way that you could tell the different between a macro and butterfly clicking so they just made it bannable to buttterfly click. You don't even need to butterfly click at all for any game on cubecraft so this shouldn't affect anyone at all.

Reactions: Konfl1ct

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
They warn you that it might trigger the anticheat, not that it's bannable despite playing legit. There's just no way to tell the difference between the two, so they say that if you do it you risk being banned.

Not entirely, spam clicking in 1.9 does less damage but gives a KB advantage
Lies, knockback is also dependent on the hit cooldown.

Teaming is also not a cheat and lets you win at PvP, by your logic anything that isnt a cheat can should be allowed as a method of winning. Ok so then by that logic Teaming skybasing and butterfly clicking shouldnt be bannable. Seems good.
You don't have to pretend you know what you are talking about and make up bulls**t. Teaming is bannable because there is a separate team mode. Skybasing is bannable because it isn't fun. Butterfly clicking is a normal (although unneeded) strategy people use that doesn't really change the outcome of a fight. That would be like saying "Being better than me is bannable".

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I know that The Butterfly clicking makes you win at PVP but why It not really a cheat,
in 1.8 yes
with a hoe that has sharpness yes
otherwise not really
So is this why Mojang remove 1.8 blocking on 1.9?
they did this to change PvP so It Isn't Just Who Can Click Faster
which I am saying is that I love doing this
you realise the server has been in 1.8 for a while now right?
Its makes me stress out and feel satisfying to do,
I Understand Why You Would Want To Feel Satisfied
But Why Do You Want To Feel Stressed Out
Did You Mean It Helps You Get Your Stress Out
Its should be allowed because its meant for pvp
again 1.8 plus you can play a classic duel or classic FFA In 1.9 PvP
explain why Mojang added blockhitting on 1.7.10(I believe)
because they thought they were improving PvP at the time but by 1.9 They Thought This Get's Old Fast
Screw It Let's Change PvP

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
in 1.8 yes
with a hoe that has sharpness yes
otherwise not really

they did this to change PvP so It Isn't Just Who Can Click Faster

you realise the server has been in 1.8 for a while now right?

I Understand Why You Would Want To Feel Satisfied
But Why Do You Want To Feel Stressed Out
Did You Mean It Helps You Get Your Stress Out

again 1.8 plus you can play a classic duel or classic FFA In 1.9 PvP

because they thought they were improving PvP at the time but by 1.9 They Thought This Get's Old Fast
Screw It Let's Change PvP
yes whoops sorry for my grammar :D

Reactions: Injunction

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
They warn you that it might trigger the anticheat, not that it's bannable despite playing legit. There's just no way to tell the difference between the two, so they say that if you do it you risk being banned.

Lies, knockback is also dependent on the hit cooldown.

You don't have to pretend you know what you are talking about and make up bulls**t. Teaming is bannable because there is a separate team mode. Skybasing is bannable because it isn't fun. Butterfly clicking is a normal (although unneeded) strategy people use that doesn't really change the outcome of a fight. That would be like saying "Being better than me is bannable".
A)If Teaming is not allowed because there is a solo and a team mode then by that logic you could also ban butterfly clicking because there is a 1.8 and 1.9 mode. Oh and if skybasing isnt fun its a hell lot of fun for the player doing it and by the "isnt fun" logic it isnt funny to play against a butterfly clicker either

Reactions: Konfl1ct
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom