Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.
Cannot agree more, first person to actually realise this.:

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Apr 1, 2020
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.
Honestly, they should lower the cps limit. If they do that, everything can still be done fairly. 20 cps is all anybody needs. It also feels like everyone has reach now BECAUSE they have high cps and always hit the max distance.

May 18, 2023
I agree with you, I think from a point of accessibility this would be great because my friend is a controller player and has Cerebral Palsy so he cannot use his right hand, and plays only with his left hand (which I find pretty cool) and can't really make any sudden movements. It's extremely hard for xbox/mobile players to counter a drag clicker so no matter what they'll probably lose.

Youseef Al-Rifai

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Sep 21, 2022
Iraq
www.youtube.com
Strongly agree

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Playing with those buttons on a controller would be really bad
There is no cap for dc added.
It was bannable a couple months ago but now its allowed , I'm saying it should be bannable again
since it's allowed on CubeCraft a lot of people are using it, it would be a bit weird if they banned it again now.
I understand it's not entirely fair with the cps, but the mobile or console players can also use kbm if they want and use it on their phones or consoles.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally I don’t care it’s not a major advantage at least for me, I can tap 11ish cps of mobile and keep up with drag clickers clutching is the only thing it helps with but we also have platform based match making.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I absolutely agree, the majority of players are on xbox or mobile on cubecraft bedrock so now no matter what xbox players will lose. Plus it's incredibly difficult to determine if a player is autoclicking or not because it's just dismissed as butterfly or drag clicking. Happens all the time and the mods seem to ignore it.
I will say anti-cheat will solve the auto clicking problem, computers can tell what we cant

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyone has formed an opinion, so I will to.
Although dragging gives PC players a significant advantage, Im pretty sure there is a cps cap in place.
I will focus on this
If you play on a xbox, ps4 or mobile you can play on keyboard and mouse.
That's the same thing as saying to someone to buy a whole new setup which could be upwards of $50 if you want a good one.
As a controller player, I noticed more people managing to place 20 blocks upwards. But it isn't significant enough yet to need a change.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
there is no use asking someone to remove something that only benefits them, I'm mobile and I do feel your struggle. but you just gotta accept and get used to it ig </3

Reactions: wTBone

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
It is an interesting subject, but for me it should be forbidden, they will wonder why?As you know, they are in Bedrock, it is multiplatform and it is very disadvantageous for others like those of cell consoles like that style.
But in reality it's an advantage for whoever uses it and it's like [Auto Cliker] they don't think so but it's my comment.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Havent read any of the replies, won't be doing so. It's all the same argument anyway with people saying the same things of "everyone can do it" "you don't need to do it for high cps" "high cps is easy" "high cps doesn't matter" etc. None of these are true.

On the issue, however, it was originally banned because it was unfair to literally anyone who didn't want to pay for a drag clicking mouse and it was way easier to make the anticheat with it banned. Shockingly, people only complained about the anticheat not banning hackers after drag clicking was allowed. Interesting how that works. Although people did still complain about the anticheat before the change, many drag/debouncers who got banned.

And the most interesting part of the whole debate is that RelatedNoobs who essentially drove the argument leading to the change just happens to be a glorious affiliate.

You can find more arguments against drag clicking on my profile, albeit somewhat old and possibly outdated.

Reactions: JustNathie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom