Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2023
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better.
Yes i am with that Especially those of us who own phones

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I don't see a reason why they should ban it. If you play on a xbox, ps4 or mobile you can play on keyboard and mouse. And if you have to play on controller or mobile, then on controller you can change controlls and for example place blocks with triangle button and get 15 cps and clutch easily. On mobile you can jitter click up to 15 cps. And the cps cap is like 18 so these 3 clicks don't really make a big difference.

Mar 22, 2023
I don't see a reason why they should ban it. If you play on a xbox, ps4 or mobile you can play on keyboard and mouse. And if you have to play on controller or mobile, then on controller you can change controlls and for example place blocks with triangle button and get 15 cps and clutch easily. On mobile you can jitter click up to 15 cps. And the cps cap is like 18 so these 3 clicks don't really make a big difference.
Playing with those buttons on a controller would be really bad

Mar 22, 2023

Well a way to fix that is if cubecraft adds queuing better so like if u where mobile ur only with mobile player ect..
Ok but you're on kbm so it's easy for you, try playing on controller or mobile and see how hard it is

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
15 clicks per second isn’t realistically attainable on mobile. The fastest tapping method I was able to devise could give me, at most, 9 clicks per second. I’m not the fasted tapper on the planet, but you would have to seriously gifted to tap faster than 12 cps with a touchscreen input device without using any fancy hardware.

Mar 22, 2023
I was playing controller for 4 years. Switched to kbm on Thursday. Not that hard. Got so many long comboes, beat so many sweats, got so many leaderboards. Not that hard tbh.
Ye ik I'm prof parzival skill on controller but I can't have movement like kbm and I can't turn that fast or clutch with only like 10 cps, drag is like 40 cps and the cps limit doesn't do anything
It's not 10x, it's 5 more cps (10 if you have double clicks or drag)
There is no cps limit, ik auto clickers and ppl who get 500 cps with special mouses and they go way past 18 cps
It's not 10x, it's 5 more cps (10 if you have double clicks or drag)
Dc is 20+ cps and drag 30+

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 22, 2023
If someone has 20+ cps just report them. Maybe they not drag clicking. Maybe they macro'ing or auto'ing.
Listen, drag is a HUGEE advantage, there's thousands of people using dc and drag and it's a huge problem , just because YOU don't think it is that doesn't mean it isn't a problem so stop talking please

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Listen, drag is a HUGEE advantage, there's thousands of people using dc and drag and it's a huge problem , just because YOU don't think it is that doesn't mean it isn't a problem so stop talking please
bro. If someone has 20+ cps that annoys you, just report them. Not that hard + I have 100% accuracy when it's about reporting those people. Every single report I made on people that get 20+ cps got banned :)

Mar 22, 2023
bro. If someone has 20+ cps that annoys you, just report them. Not that hard + I have 100% accuracy when it's about reporting those people. Every single report I made on people that get 20+ cps got banned :)
Ye OK will do that, but look I'm a really good controller player and I place blocks pretty fast and sometimes clutch a bit but if drag clicking is a problem for me then it is a problem because I'm not a bad player, I win in pvp with most drag clickers but they run for a long time and usually when I hit them in the void they clutch, jump behind me and just hit me in the void cuz they always clutch

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
I understand that you have changed to kbm recently and you wanna use drag click just like any other kbm player would but that doesn’t change the fact that it can sometimes be unfair to some players.
No. I am never, ever, ever gonna use drag. Imagine how many times I would get false banned. Really? Explain how it's unfair. You can get almost as high cps on every other device.

• Agree
Reactions: mohamedgamer63413
Jul 19, 2022
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.
I absolutely agree, the majority of players are on xbox or mobile on cubecraft bedrock so now no matter what xbox players will lose. Plus it's incredibly difficult to determine if a player is autoclicking or not because it's just dismissed as butterfly or drag clicking. Happens all the time and the mods seem to ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom