Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Making big defence on your island or just gathering resources in your island isn't camping. But making skybases or bases under an island are illegal. Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

If you look at the rules of cubecraft you see in the game rules that camping is bannable, but i do not know when it camping gets bannable.
Is it just building up and waiting, getting loot at you island or making a giant defence??
Its purposely delaying the game.
You are not doing anything to help your team while skybasing and underbasing - just being annoying to kill.
THe reason why underbasing isn't bannable in skywars is because you can easily get them by mining through the map.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

If you look at the rules of cubecraft you see in the game rules that camping is bannable, but i do not know when it camping gets bannable.
Is it just building up and waiting, getting loot at you island or making a giant defence??
Camping in egg wars is not allowed like to biuld a base under the island or in the sky but in skywars the base under the island allowed bc you can brick the blocks and go under

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

Forbidden camping is, I think, when you hide to get as long as possible to live and not fight.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
If you sky camp whole game its known as camping, but if you camp for a second to eat/protect your self it doesnt count. there are soo many people who skycamps like building a house in the sky that means they are breaking the rules.

Reactions: Shainted

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

Camping is bannable when you are camping with the sole intention of creating a stalemate.

So, "building up and waiting" (depending on what exactly you mean by that) would be probably be bannable, collecting loot or making a giant defense would not be that though as by doing those things you are not really trying to create a stalemate, but try to gain an actual advantage.

A good defense can be helpful sometimes, and entering a fight with the stuff you buy from resources and with a few resources hidden somewhere as a "back-up" in case you die is just reasonable preparation.

Reactions: Shainted

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Nederlanden :P
Pronouns
He/Him
Camping is when people intentionally stall a game by staying in one spot. Think about bowcamping on a platform at the edge of a map, or camping under an island.

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

I think Wikipedia says it really neatly : "In video gaming, camping is a tactic where a player obtains an advantageous static position, which may be a discreet place which is unlikely to be searched."

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom