Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemypeak7

Jun 26, 2023
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.
I agree on how op drag clicking is, but as a pc player all you have to do is strafe and be accurate, when we click rlly fast we have no accuracy whatsoever. So I recommend that you just move a lot around us and hit us accurately.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
100% agree because by default kbm players already have an advantage over everyone and we shouldnt increase that advantage. cps matters a lot in cubecraft.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I agree on how op drag clicking is, but as a pc player all you have to do is strafe and be accurate, when we click rlly fast we have no accuracy whatsoever. So I recommend that you just move a lot around us and hit us accurately.
then simply strafe and be accurate instead of drag click if its so easy

Mar 20, 2022
Back then drag clicking was bannable and it was good and it was fun, then a couple months ago for some reason cubecraft decided to make drag clicking allowed, for us mobile and controller players we can't do anything against a drag clicker and it's really unfair and not fun at all, litterally with drag clicking you can just do 5 blocks clutches easily and basically you can't die and on mobile or controller you can't really clutch or get high cps so I think cubecraft should make drag clicking bannable again and it will be WAY better, if you disagree that means you drag click and don't want to lose your advantage.
I agree with this, however I think double clicking should still be allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom