Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
What is the Mite Master?
It's the eggwars emerald perk that costs 5 emeralds and spawns endermite every single time you where hitted.
Why you are want it to be deleted?
This perk just make person pooping endermites in every fight and you are unable to hit the person themself, because endermites just beating you up during the fight. EggWars is a pvp game and with Mite Master it became player versus endermites. I fought 3 decent diamond players and they was unable to do me anything, because endermites just beating them up.
Why not just rebalance this perk?
This perk will be useless with nerf, so it shouldn't stay at all.

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
This addition is powerful but not everything. For my part, I've already won PvP without a mite master while the other 2 players had. At first I thought it was too powerful but in the end it wasn't because it also has a big drawback. It simply prevents you from putting blocks where you want. For example on the mapp toys I was in 2v1 in the center of the mapp and stuck in 1 corner for a normal time I would have just put blocks under me to get up and run away but there impossible because mites prevent me from doing so and there are plenty of other circumstances like her.
I think this addition is very good because you can be the best player in the game in duo or 4 and lose because the last team is too good stuff and with mite master and other things you can have against emeralds it's possible to win 1v2 or 1v4. Before the duo or 4 players it was sometimes impossible to win the game because the last team was strong and too well stuff and now is not the case anymore so if you are strong against players who are always with them, you can still win.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What is the Mite Master?
It's the eggwars emerald perk that costs 5 emeralds and spawns endermite every single time you where hitted.
Why you are want it to be deleted?
This perk just make person pooping endermites in every fight and you are unable to hit the person themself, because endermites just beating you up during the fight. EggWars is a pvp game and with Mite Master it became player versus endermites. I fought 3 decent diamond players and they was unable to do me anything, because endermites just beating them up.
Why not just rebalance this perk?
This perk will be useless with nerf, so it shouldn't stay at all.
No i disagree with you i see it a special add to egg wars in my opinion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom