Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Imagine you want to play some solo games to do challenges or whatever you want and you don't want to appear as online in the friend list or when inviting to a party.. It would be nice choose appearing offline if you want to. If you don't understand what I'm refering to, it is just like Discord. In Discord, you can choose if you want to be shown as available, idle, busy or invisible. What I'm trying to say is that the invisible status in Discord should be added to CubeCraft if you don't want the people to see if you are online. What do you guys think about this? Lemme know! :D

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine you want to play some solo games to do challenges or whatever you want and you don't want to appear as online in the friend list or when inviting to a party.. It would be nice choose appearing offline if you want to. If you don't understand what I'm refering to, it is just like Discord. In Discord, you can choose if you want to be shown as available, idle, busy or invisible. What I'm trying to say is that the invisible status in Discord should be added to CubeCraft if you don't want the people to see if you are online. What do you guys think about this? Lemme know! :D
You can turn party and friend invites off. Go to Profile -> Settings -> Friend requests / Party requests.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
You can turn party and friend invites off. Go to Profile -> Settings -> Friend requests / Party requests.
Why all this work? You can disable party invites in your profile settings. I don’t think this is usefull. But this is just my opinion.

-YeaUhm

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking that when someone of your friends list does /f list, you appear as online, and what I'm asking for is if we could choose if we want to appear as online or offline.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Why all this work? You can disable party invites in your profile settings. I don’t think this is usefull. But this is just my opinion.

-YeaUhm

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking that when someone of your friends list does /f list, you appear as online, and what I'm asking for is if we could choose if we want to appear as online or offline.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand that it can be annoying sometimes when you want to play solo and you get party invites from all of your friends. I don't think that it's necessary to make a offline mode for this though. If your friend sends you a party invite you can just message them that you're playing solo for your challenges.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

What's the point of a friends list as you can't see who's online or not.. this is unnecessary, a no for me

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I never had any need for something like this. I don't see the benefit of friends knowing if you're online or not. sorry but it's a no for me.

Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom