Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015

Hey Team Skywars players,

In the map “toxic” there’s two small bridges connecting the inner islands to mid. As a team skywars player, I really find this bridge really annoying because players can knock you off very easily. So my idea is, there should be glass under the bridge so players don’t die instantly.

fR0dTWm.png

Do you agree with this idea? Vote using the poll above!

D

Deleted member 352903

I don’t play this map very often, but yes, I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I agree. This bridge is really easy to get knocked off due to it's design. I don't see how changing it would hurt. Personally I don't think the bridge design fits in with the map theme at all.

I'd prefer them adding a whole new and different bridge rather than just adding glass.

Reactions: Sophie

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I personally like the bridge like that. This way, you're not completely safe from the void even if you've reached mid.
It's not the easiest to knock someone off of it, but sometimes you do get that opportunity. I've never been knocked off myself, but I've definitely been able to knock a few dozen people there. I'd prefer it to stay.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
You know what? Let's just add glass under the entire skywars map! Because it's super easy to fall off, right? Because players can knock you off, right?

Seriously though, really? You want to add glass under a 3 block wide bridge? I thought knocking people off maps/bridges/whatever was, y'know, a valid point of the game...
I think if you get knocked through that 1 block wide gap you need to get a liiiiitle bit better at this video game ツ

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Although I'm not a fan of how the bridge currently is, I don't think it'd improve the gameplay a lot if we were to put glass under it. I think it would be better to either make the bridge a little wider, and/or change the block type to something that doesn't break that quickly by a pickaxe or just add a couple of blocks under the existing bridge. I don't think we should put a complete layer of glass under it to save people from falling into the void.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey Team Skywars players,

In the map “toxic” there’s two small bridges connecting the inner islands to mid. As a team skywars player, I really find this bridge really annoying because players can knock you off very easily. So my idea is, there should be glass under the bridge so players don’t die instantly.

fR0dTWm.png

Do you agree with this idea? Vote using the poll above!
I do not agree. The bridge is a part of the map and should not be removed. You need to think logical and tactical. It's bone-themed, that perfectly fits the map. Therefore it should not be removed in my opinion.
Adding glass is not necessairy, void is part of the game

Reactions: Mayibe and Kloska

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
For me it is not a problem. I don't really tend to play rushy skywars and that bridge is one of the really minor part of the map. Although it can be made bigger adding glass under it would make It look really bad.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't play Skywars that much, but I know this map. I'm also bad at pvp, but that's why I love this bridge. Because this bridge gives me the opportunity to beat my opponents even if they are far better at pvp. And like others have said already Skywars is a game where you beat your opponents by knocking them off. That's the whole concept. In my opinion Skywars is not about pvp, but about parkour skills and tactics. And if you are annoyed by that then you can play FFA or Duels or I don't know...A game with no void.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I've got some mixed feelings about this. I do agree that it's annoying to get knocked off due to the design of the bridge.
However, the bridge does make it easier to win a 2v1.

You could either take advantage of it or get knocked off yourself (I usually get knocked off ..)
I think a better solution would be to change the bridge itself, like a wider bridge without random gaps at the side of t but putting glass beneath it, would take away the Skywars feeling.

Last edited:

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
No, I often use this to kill people, for example the stacked noobs which you cant kill because they are SO stacked with gapples etc. I like it tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom