Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no

  • YUSSS I liek dis ideah

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NUUU I dun liek dis com3 and qvicksc0p3 m3 m9

    Votes: 6 66.7%

  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Many people have suggested that the winner of the month in games should get obsidian rank, I do not agree however I do agree with this....

At the end of the year, all the winners from January - December go against each other in their Minigame that they won (this means two people, top winners and killers). The winner of that will win the obsidian rank, that means CCG can give opportunities to people to win obsidian rank without the server being filled with them.
 

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
4,681
2,369
313
26
Then there would be lots of obsidian donors, and then more complaints at how OP they are, it would be cool, but i think obsidian should be bought, so people with the rank feel like they have contributed to the server, instead of just winning it. :P
 

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
2,382
1,038
218
My Laptop
WHAT IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE IF YOU COME IN FIRST FOR SKYWARS AND YOU WIN FIRST FOR THREE MONTHS IN A ROW YOU CAN GET OBSIDIAN CAUSE THEN YOU WOULD BE CONSIDERED TOO OP FOR NOT HAVING OP STUFF IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. sorry for caps i forgot to turn them off and i'm too lazy to retype that xD
 

TyTy2017

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2014
515
105
118
Someplace far away
WHAT IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE IF YOU COME IN FIRST FOR SKYWARS AND YOU WIN FIRST FOR THREE MONTHS IN A ROW YOU CAN GET OBSIDIAN CAUSE THEN YOU WOULD BE CONSIDERED TOO OP FOR NOT HAVING OP STUFF IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. sorry for caps i forgot to turn them off and i'm too lazy to retype that xD
NO to much coding
 

TyTy2017

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2014
515
105
118
Someplace far away
how is that too much coding? I'm just saying if you come in first three times u get obby xD theres no coding at all you silly goose
First of all I'm not a goose I'm a minion. And yes there is a bit of coding to keep track of have many times you got first because we all know that rubik is not going to keep track.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom