• NUUU I dun liek dis com3 and qvicksc0p3 m3 m9

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerkwile

Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
I agree with the competing part, just not for that rank. The server sometimes hosts small projects in order to "win" ranks. Be patient and one will happen again soon :P

~Killerkwile

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
First of all I'm not a goose I'm a minion. And yes there is a bit of coding to keep track of have many times you got first because we all know that rubik is not going to keep track.:)
nah ur a goose to me :P but then again, no coding is needed. done. boom. pow. your argument is invalid. no more disputes :D

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
NOOOOO this will go on FOREVA cause we wanna come up with different useless ways to win obsidian :P even though its not happening... don't lock it xD at least not yet.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Although the concept of the best of the best battling out sounds fun and intense, obsidian costs a very large amount of money, and enough is being given out as it is. In my opinion, the staff don't have to give you anything at all, but they do it anyways, at only their expense, to make the server more enjoyable. In my opinion, it just seems ungrateful to ask for even more free stuff, as they don't actually have to give you anything at all...
don't lock it xD at least not yet.
And yes, please do lock it. It has been confirmed by halo himself that it will NOT be given out; obsidian is a true honorable rank that should only be won by helping the server... I mean, why should a stone rank, someone who hasn't contributed to the server at all, be given the best, most overpowered kit in the game, just for winning a few hundred games in a month?
No, i am not saying that stones deserve less, i am just pointing out that too many people expect something for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom