Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Can you make a list of which teams will be going against each other, that would be really helpful, also if my team agrees with another team to start the tournament early can we start it early.
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
What the heck I didn't understand a word you said there buddy
 
Nov 10, 2016
30
6
8
I like this gamemode idea it seems very challenging and looks like a lot of fun. It would be amazing if the server could add something like that.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom