Do you want the hunger bar removed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
This is too big of a change to be implemented. Hunger is too important to PVP, and I think taking it away will just make fights last forever.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I sorry but Im getting the impression that some players still think this applies to 1.9.
The thread only applies to 1.8 now, where regeneration with a full hunger bar is about 1 1/2 hearts every 9 seconds. If your in combat you won't regenerate period, therefore you could easily kill someone with a full hunger bar or not.

Roeiii

Aug 9, 2017
Short answer: No.

Long answer:
Look... The hunger bar is necessary to the game as a whole, it provides you with extra challenge that drives the fuel of the game.

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Food wouldn't be necessary. It'd make the game a lot more easy, too easy. I don't think this is something that should be implemented for all EggWars games: maybe it could be added in an "Easy" mode or something like that? "No-Hunger", "Infinite-Sprint"? Not sure what the name would be, but something like that could make this better. In my opinion, it shouldn't be added to every EggWars game, instead as a mode or similar.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Keep hunger. It's an essential part of the game that makes it unique and always keeps you on your toes.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The thread used to be about removing the hunger bar, but that would cause regeneration problems. To fix this the subject is now making it so you never lose hunger bars. I know this is pretty game changing but I would like to have it implemented. Sometimes when your either being chased or chasing you will lose hunger all the way down to 3 bars so you cant sprint. Eating isn't the best solution because it gives your pursuer lots of time to catch up, or it lets your enemy get away. If we made it so you never lose hunger, it would no longer be a problem. Of course this means food would also no longer be in the shop. And please dont say this is a server copy, it doesn't matter. No one will care if we remove the hunger bar because its such a small update.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I never specified that this is for eggwars only. FFA and other games are not included. And I forgot to take 1.9 into consideration :oops:, so this thread is only for 1.8 now.
Well... It isn't a small update.. Yes it'll be an advantage if you do not lose hunger, but then people who are low hp or just do not have good enough armor to fight the person who is chasing them, will keep running..

Reactions: ToastO_O

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The thread used to be about removing the hunger bar, but that would cause regeneration problems. To fix this the subject is now making it so you never lose hunger bars. I know this is pretty game changing but I would like to have it implemented. Sometimes when your either being chased or chasing you will lose hunger all the way down to 3 bars so you cant sprint. Eating isn't the best solution because it gives your pursuer lots of time to catch up, or it lets your enemy get away. If we made it so you never lose hunger, it would no longer be a problem. Of course this means food would also no longer be in the shop. And please dont say this is a server copy, it doesn't matter. No one will care if we remove the hunger bar because its such a small update.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I never specified that this is for eggwars only. FFA and other games are not included. And I forgot to take 1.9 into consideration :oops:, so this thread is only for 1.8 now.

We don't need to be like Bed Wars even more...
Even worse...
You cant regen with steak so golden appels will be so plentiful
This would destroy games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom