Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
One can use a sheild to block arrows.

Anyway, I agree that bow prices should be increased.

Also, what I was thinking was that a new game type could be added which donators can vote on. A gamemode where bows are removed :)

D

Deleted member 15612

Nah, Bows make the game funny, and i know it sucks when people is camping, but remember that you can report it.
-1 from me.

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
I think that this is a terrible suggestion. Eggwars isn't supposed to be a 10 minute game and I believe that the bows pro-long it to the length that it should be in the first place. This is one of the most strategic dependent mini-games I've ever played and I have fallen in-love with it. I've put over 16 hours in, in only 2 days. I couldn't stand to see the bow go because honestly it's the only thing that can save a man when he's down and out.

i.e red breaks my teams egg, kills my 3 teammates, now it's me and 4 other users and all I've got is a punch 1 bow. I CAN NOW POSSIBLY WIN if the other team is dense (all just rush the main bridge)

Nonono bows are way to important they hold my sh** down when I need it and I couldn't PvP properly anymore if I didn't have a power 1 in my left hand. -1 from me fam

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom