Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
One can use a sheild to block arrows.

Anyway, I agree that bow prices should be increased.

Also, what I was thinking was that a new game type could be added which donators can vote on. A gamemode where bows are removed :)

D

Deleted member 15612

Nah, Bows make the game funny, and i know it sucks when people is camping, but remember that you can report it.
-1 from me.

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
I think that this is a terrible suggestion. Eggwars isn't supposed to be a 10 minute game and I believe that the bows pro-long it to the length that it should be in the first place. This is one of the most strategic dependent mini-games I've ever played and I have fallen in-love with it. I've put over 16 hours in, in only 2 days. I couldn't stand to see the bow go because honestly it's the only thing that can save a man when he's down and out.

i.e red breaks my teams egg, kills my 3 teammates, now it's me and 4 other users and all I've got is a punch 1 bow. I CAN NOW POSSIBLY WIN if the other team is dense (all just rush the main bridge)

Nonono bows are way to important they hold my sh** down when I need it and I couldn't PvP properly anymore if I didn't have a power 1 in my left hand. -1 from me fam

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom