Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

N3MOWEN

Oct 6, 2020
There were two teamers that were nicked they were nicked OfficialApples, and Timemaster246. Is there a way to bann the caus it says when i try to teport them "That user has never logged into the server." this is a huge flay that i think is a high priority with both meant that the cheaters are abusing the nick comant and that people cn get away with cheating now.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
There were two teamers that were nicked they were nicked OfficialApples, and Timemaster246. Is there a way to bann the caus it says when i try to teport them "That user has never logged into the server." this is a huge flay that i think is a high priority with both meant that the cheaters are abusing the nick comant and that people cn get away with cheating now.
Hello N3MOWEN,

Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your concern on this matter.
I have just checked both accounts and it appears that Timemaster246 and OfficialApple have been punished for teaming. The reason you weren't able to report these players was probably because you misspelled the name of OfficialApple by adding an extra 's' (their username is 'OfficialApple', so not 'OfficialApples'). If you would like to view the evidence, you can do so by clicking this link.

If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to let us know by replying to this thread! ^-^

N3MOWEN

Oct 6, 2020
thanks, you were much more helpful and kind than the other staff members who replyed, the other ones just puched me away and said this isnt the place to report. Thank you for corecting me calmly and niceley.

You are awsome!!!

• Love
Reactions: Josher and ReMD0G

N3MOWEN

Oct 6, 2020
This is not the right place to report hackers. These are the right places:

Try reporting with video evidence
i did report i just was adressing it here i didnt know how reporting nicked players whent down so i was just posting here. i reported at the reporting cite and just added a post here.

Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom