Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/nick should be for gold or lapis and higher

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DobeDavid

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe people with gold or lapis and higher can /nick? please add this, Cuz im a small yter 71 subs and still people know Me
And i want to be under cover etc other people to ;c

Reactions: TyFoxy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't think people would recognize you because you only have 70 subs and you are not a moderator or another very high ranker.
Only youtubers have access to this command because some youtubers might hate people who spam their names. No need to add it for gold+, because it's just not necessary. And like communistcatctus said, do you really think one of your 70 subscribers would recognize you? C'mon, there are about 100.000 people online everyday, so 70/100.000 of the players would recognize you from one of your video's/streams. You have a very small chance of being recognized.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Gonna be honest about this one
I'm also a YoUtUbeR, with currently 123 subscribers. Next to that, I also play with quite some other Youtubers that have over 1000 subscribers. I'm also on a leaderboard.
Also, next to all that, @PapaTijd is quite famous and that makes me noticable too

I get noticed quite a lot but it's not like I need to /nick

nah against this one

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

schot

Dec 12, 2017
HELLO,
I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBE RANK
I HAVE 5 SUBS AND GOT TARGETED 20 GAMES BACK. SO CAN I GET YOUTUBE RANK AND A /NICK COMMAND BECAUSE I NEED IT. I KEEP GETTING TARGETED PLS LISTEN TO ME
gimme yt rank

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Gonna be honest about this one
I'm also a YoUtUbeR, with currently 123 subscribers. Next to that, I also play with quite some other Youtubers that have over 1000 subscribers. I'm also on a leaderboard.
Also, next to all that, @PapaTijd is quite famous and that makes me noticable too

I get noticed quite a lot but it's not like I need to /nick

nah against this one
Shut up and never tag me son.

Reactions: CubeTale and Priley

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Maybe people with gold or lapis and higher can /nick? please add this, Cuz im a small yter 71 subs and still people know Me
And i want to be under cover etc other people to ;c
I don't want to sound arrogant but i am a little bit famous and get focused alot, the only thing i can do is use alts. If you get focused/are famous just use an alt.

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
it is a good idea but that only for obsidain rankers. i got a youtube channel to and i got focused sometimes to.
but i dont think they ar going to add it because it is a bid op

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
it is a good idea but that only for obsidain rankers. i got a youtube channel to and i got focused sometimes to.
but i dont think they ar going to add it because it is a bid op
Yes and the next one is /OP for obsidian rankers, no /nick is for youtubers because they got 40K+ which is alot they are really famous. People like you should deal with it or just use an alt.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
Yes and the next one is /OP for obsidian rankers, no /nick is for youtubers because they got 40K+ which is alot they are really famous. People like you should deal with it or just use an alt.
meby the need to add a jr.youtuber or someting if you hit 20k or someting you get jr.youtuber. you can nick but you get not all items and thinks like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom