Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I personally think that we have the /Nick command for YouTubers that are wanting to record a fair game play for the subscribers. Non of the targeting or gifts. This makes the game unfair for players that are try. They can do that because the You Tuber is getting given stuff. Also it makes it hard for the You Tuber to record because he is being targeted which make a bad video. This would also help the cubecraft community because more You Tubers are wanting to play on the sever. This might be developed as we speak but I do not know.
Thank You

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
No.
Just no.
Only for "Youtubers"? I'm obisidian I got always fucos.
Just deal with it xbai

Reactions: QBunny

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I personally think that we have the /Nick command for YouTubers that are wanting to record a fair game play for the subscribers. Non of the targeting or gifts. This makes the game unfair for players that are try. They can do that because the You Tuber is getting given stuff. Also it makes it hard for the You Tuber to record because he is being targeted which make a bad video. This would also help the cubecraft community because more You Tubers are wanting to play on the sever. This might be developed as we speak but I do not know.
Thank You
I alredy do that, but I am too lazy to change the name tag... Also staff members get focused, and some premiums also get focused.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm against this idea. Youtubers are normal players as well. The only difference is that they have a lot of subscribers. To be honest I don't think you should give Youtubers privileges as /nick. In my eyes this is quite unfair compared to all the other players.

Reactions: Flaxic and Shant

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
I understand the issue of getting focus and heard a couple of youtubers complaining about it. I think it will be better if there is a way to "toggle" your rank for everyone with a rank in the settings chest.

Reactions: Haggggis

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Not only YouTubers getting focussed. Also:
  • Rankers
  • Staff members
  • People standing on the leaderboards
Yea but I think the youtubers bring in more players to the server than the people you are mentioning, and if the youtubers don't want to record on here anymore because they get focussed we lose players.. So I see your point, but that's just not really the way you have to look at it I believe.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I don't think the people who are ranked get focused that much. A little bit, maybe, but not enough to give them the power to /nick, as that could be abused ridiculously. For the people on leaderboards getting focused, if they're good enough to be on the leader board, they can deal with a bit of focus. Staff members, I could go either way on. It would be really handy for catching hackers, and not being focused, so I would support it. For YouTubers, yes. Just yes. They won't get focused, so they can have better and more recordings, which means more videos & more players. I don't see why rankers should have it, but YouTubers and staff should probably have it.

Benji_and_Wayne

Apr 22, 2016
I've heard that's it's unfair to players who don't have /nick because YouTubers are regular people, and I've heard that if they weren't targeted that they make better videos. A plugin or set privileges could fix this. For example, a plugin that generates a random name from a list of names when they join a game like Eggwars, or Skywars, or give them /nick, but only let them use it before they join a game. Since I agree that the targeting is a bit unfair, it should only be provided to people who are actually being targeted. Perhaps a /nick application where you apply to get /nick with some video evidence of you being targeted multiple times.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I think that YouTubers definitely deserved this, as they have to get rid of numerous recordings because of the simple fact that everybody just targets them.

People body-shielding and giving items to the YouTubers is another big problem.

As for staff, I thought it could be useful for not getting spammed in chat and targeted, but, as @FalseHonesty pointed out, would also be great for catching hackers.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I've heard that's it's unfair to players who don't have /nick because YouTubers are regular people, and I've heard that if they weren't targeted that they make better videos. A plugin or set privileges could fix this. For example, a plugin that generates a random name from a list of names when they join a game like Eggwars, or Skywars, or give them /nick, but only let them use it before they join a game. Since I agree that the targeting is a bit unfair, it should only be provided to people who are actually being targeted. Perhaps a /nick application where you apply to get /nick with some video evidence of you being targeted multiple times.
I really feel that normal players don't need the power of /nick. Not to mention the fact it can easily be abused, I guarantee you don't get targeted as much as YouTubers or staff. And, @Benji_and_Wayne , YouTubers aren't regular people in the gaming community. They are people players look up to, and admire, or they dislike them entirely. Or, they might just want the fame of being in a video, so they repeatedly go up to the YouTuber. For all of those things, YouTubers are getting targeted. YouTubers, I feel, deserve /nick so they can record good gameplays, but also if they ever want to play for fun off camera, they could.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
I really feel that normal players don't need the power of /nick. Not to mention the fact it can easily be abused, I guarantee you don't get targeted as much as YouTubers or staff. And, @Benji_and_Wayne , YouTubers aren't regular people in the gaming community. They are people players look up to, and admire, or they dislike them entirely. Or, they might just want the fame of being in a video, so they repeatedly go up to the YouTuber. For all of those things, YouTubers are getting targeted. YouTubers, I feel, deserve /nick so they can record good gameplays, but also if they ever want to play for fun off camera, they could.
Also staff should.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I think this should not be added, I have heard big YouTubers such as BajanCanadian saying that he doesn't mind getting targeted and doesn't want the /nick. Of course it should not be given to all players, that could cause abuse to the system and it will definitely be used wrongly!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Not only YouTubers getting focussed. Also:
  • Rankers
  • Staff members
  • People standing on the leaderboards
Yes but i will make some tweaks
Rankers : People who have Lapiz+ (most people target because they don't vote for what they want)
Staff members 100% Yes
Leaderboards no there is no need for this it just makes the game more tense (personally i don't remember leaderboard names)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom