Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
@AboodPlayz I just said wich people are getting target the most.

Rankers : People who have Lapiz+ (most people target because they don't vote for what they want)
If people who can vote for chest items and it is your vote that won instead of his. That will end as a target.

Leaderboards no there is no need for this it just makes the game more tense (personally i don't remember leaderboard names)
Trust me. I play sometimes with 1 or 2 of the leaderboards of Survival Games and they get targetted 75% of all games I played with them.

Static37

Aug 16, 2016
Problem with adding /nick is that hackers can disguise themselves so they do not get reported with their real account name. Have to -1 this one, sorry :/

XeataPlayz

Apr 9, 2017
I agree with AboodPlayz. I am getting targeted by everyone.
I think there should be /nick for Gold+ because Lapiz and Iron can't vote. Lapiz can only vote for Health on Egg Wars. I think /nick should give people that have it to vanish from TAB and erase their rank but still have the perms. And when they vote, say Anonymous has Voted for whatever so people don't know who voted for it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I agree with AboodPlayz. I am getting targeted by everyone.
I think there should be /nick for Gold+ because Lapiz and Iron can't vote. Lapiz can only vote for Health on Egg Wars. I think /nick should give people that have it to vanish from TAB and erase their rank but still have the perms. And when they vote, say Anonymous has Voted for whatever so people don't know who voted for it.
Hey I just warned you but the last time someone replied to this thread was more than 7 months ago so it is against the rules to reply. Be aware, you can get banned if you continue replying to threads that have not been replied in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom