Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have some ideas for the next update.

Idea 1: More Maps

I would really like to see more maps and specifically for speed and normal solo. I would want to see a lot for those and some for teams as there is not as many as I would like. I would also hope we get Area 51 back. (Ideas for maps: Oriental, Waterfall, Nature, Desert, Forest Grove, Mountain, Town, etc.)

Idea 2: Voting

I had 3 ideas for voting options:

1) Voting Speed in Speed Egg Wars. (Either Speed I, Speed II, or No Speed)

2) Voting Time in all Egg Wars (Sunset, Nighttime, Midnight, Sunrise, Daytime, Midday.)

3) I came up with some more voting options: Midnight, Sunrise, Midday.

Idea 3: Emerald Gen
I think the emerald gen was a great idea and should get more love. I think we need better items in some games while others we don't.

Idea 4: Bring back KB items.
Honestly its pretty easy to see what I'm asking. But KB items are fun and sometimes hard to counter making them really reliable. But they should have there own weakness. For example, you could get armor that reduces kb with emeralds on a map with a kb item. Or you could be logical and lock yourself up in a barrier so you cant get knocked out.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have some ideas for the next update.

Idea 1: More Maps

I would really like to see more maps and specifically for speed and normal solo. I would want to see a lot for those and some for teams as there is not as many as I would like. I would also hope we get Area 51 back. (Ideas for maps: Oriental, Waterfall, Nature, Desert, Forest Grove, Mountain, Town, etc.)
I would not mind being able to play in new maps. I would like that!
Idea 2: Voting

I had 3 ideas for voting options:

1) Voting Speed in Speed Egg Wars. (Either Speed I, Speed II, or No Speed)

2) Voting Time in all Egg Wars (Sunset, Nighttime, Midnight, Sunrise, Daytime, Midday.)

3) I came up with some more voting options: Midnight, Sunrise, Midday.
  1. I would rather see speed potions on Speed EggWars instead of permanently getting speed, because I think that would ruin the gameplay and players might get lag either.
  2. I would love to see this added! Good idea!
  3. Mignight is in mc the same as nighttime, sunrise is in mc the same as sunset because mojang couldn't come up with other animations, and midday would be the same as daytime. Not needed, and it would only confuse people.
Idea 3: Emerald Gen
I think the emerald gen was a great idea and should get more love. I think we need better items in some games while others we don't.
The emerald generator was created to add map specific items to some maps. In some maps, it's just not needed, so that's a no from me.
Idea 4: Bring back KB items.
Honestly its pretty easy to see what I'm asking. But KB items are fun and sometimes hard to counter making them really reliable. But they should have there own weakness. For example, you could get armor that reduces kb with emeralds on a map with a kb item. Or you could be logical and lock yourself up in a barrier so you cant get knocked out.
No thank you. It's already hard enough to fight a bow spammer with a punch 1 bow. And how would the armor be realized? The knockback would still be overpowered. Imagine a fight on a bridge. No way that the armor would prevent you from falling off.

My general answer is: No thank you.
By the way: add a 'none of them' option to your poll. Thanks!

Reactions: c r i n g e
D

Deleted member 352903

No thank you. It's already hard enough to fight a bow spammer with a punch 1 bow. And how would the armor be realized? The knockback would still be overpowered. Imagine a fight on a bridge. No way that the armor would prevent you from falling off.
But KB items are fun :<

I like your suggestions

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
L

Lightning McQueen

I didnt read the thread lol. Anyway for some reason I agree with absolutely everything. Speed voting will bother a lot of people but I’m really good at Speed PvP.

Voting for time of day is something nice. I dont care about the maps you suggested bcuz idk what they’ll look like. I do want old maps back.

Emerald gens were unnecessary, so if they are added, they need massive changes and only on maps where mid camping is hard.

KB 2 weapons were the most fun in eggwar

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would not mind being able to play in new maps. I would like that!

1. I would rather see speed potions on Speed EggWars instead of permanently getting speed, because I think that would ruin the gameplay and players might get lag either.
  2. I would love to see this added! Good idea!
  3. Mignight is in mc the same as nighttime, sunrise is in mc the same as sunset because mojang couldn't come up with other animations, and midday would be the same as daytime. Not needed, and it would only confuse people.

The emerald generator was created to add map specific items to some maps. In some maps, it's just not needed, so that's a no from me.

My general answer is: No thank you.
By the way: add a 'none of them' option to your poll. Thanks!

You said yes to maps. If you don’t like it don’t vote.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I didnt read the thread lol. Anyway for some reason I agree with absolutely everything. Speed voting will bother a lot of people but I’m really good at Speed PvP.

Voting for time of day is something nice. I dont care about the maps you suggested bcuz idk what they’ll look like. I do want old maps back.

Emerald gens were unnecessary, so if they are added, they need massive changes and only on maps where mid camping is hard.

KB 2 weapons were the most fun in eggwar

Well if they fix the emerald gen mess and incorporate it into new maps it could change the game... forever.
:P

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Top Bottom