Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

r7x2

May 20, 2023
Yo I'm a middle east player and I'm suffering with ping issues, I suggest Cubecraft make middle east servers it would mean so much of a help for other players like me. Take
notes cubecraft Lol
1715129763535.png

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Servers in the Middle East are a good idea, however I have a mixed opinion on it, hence the unsure vote.

- Middle Eastern players will finally get a region to play on.

- Middle Eastern players will be able to join the server quicker and complete actions faster due to low ping.

- Non Arab countries that are closer to the Middle East will also benefit from this.
- Middle East has too many sweats and cheaters. Playing in a region full of them might negatively impact my experience on the server (coming from someone who lives in the said region, I played other games that prioritizes low ping and it shows).

- Middle East players are known to be very toxic, especially towards non-Arabs. While I personally didn't encounter them, my friends did encounter them. Sure, toxicity can happen anywhere but it happens most in NA and Middle Eastern servers in games not only in Minecraft according to some players.

- Small player pool in that region. Why should CubeCraft make a server for Middle Eastern players when they make the minority of the player base?

- Language barriers for certain players in that region. As someone who fluently speaks English and is living in the Middle East, it would be impossible for me to talk to other players because I cannot speak their language, even though some people do speak English. Another example is East Africans and non Arab Middle Eastern players might also face the same problem I'm facing as they may not also speak their language. This might make it difficult to make new friends but not impossible.

- Negatively affects games with small player pools (for example Solo EggWars, Mega SkyWars, and Chaos SkyWars).

All of these reasons combined is why I prefer to play in European servers. Even though I get 150 ping playing there, at least their player pool is larger so I can play against players of different skill levels, and the best part is English is the common language there, so I can talk to other players. If this region is added, I might have to find a way to connect to a European proxy instead of a Middle Eastern one...

I do not mean to offend you guys who disagree with me, I'm just stating my opinions on why I have a mixed opinion on it. I'm not fully against Middle Eastern players having a region of their own 😃

However, I have a few questions regarding Middle Eastern servers.

1: In which country will the Middle East servers be located in?
2: Where should Middle Eastern players be redirected to should they play at off peak hours or if the region goes down? Hopefully Europe since Asia server has too high of a ping to be rerouted there.

Edit 1: Changed my vote to unsure and why I did so, made it more organized and edited a few things I said.
Edit 2: Added another negative reason

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I have always been a supporter of greater localization for CubeCraft, be it in Staff Diversity, in-game translations, or hosting servers in more places around the world. I really hope they find a way to provide this to Middle Eastern players, which I have personally met A LOT. The better you can accommodate your services to more people around the globe, the more potential customers you’ll be reaching.

- Middle East has too many sweats and cheaters. Playing in a region full of them might negatively impact my experience on the server (coming from someone who lives in the said region, I played other games that prioritizes low ping and it shows).
This is in no way a valid argument against a Middle East region, there are sweats and try hards everywhere, you cannot generalize an entire community of players based on your own experience, it’s honestly disrespectful.

- Language barriers for players in that region. As someone who fluently speaks English and is living in the Middle East, it would be impossible for me to talk to other players because I cannot speak their language. African players (at least in East Africa might be rerouted to the Middle Eastern proxies) might also face the same problem I'm facing. This will make it difficult to make new friends.
This seems to be a very specific issue which may affect you, but not the vast majority of players who connect to CubeCraft. I understand the concern for a certain region of African Players, but there’s honestly no work around, only hoping they find people who speaks their same language, if anything, since everyone in their country would likely be getting redirected to a new “smaller” region, there would be HIGHER chances to find people who speak their same language. One could argue having a European region is ALSO problematic since there’s a lot of language diversity in Europe, but I wonder why no one has ever brought that up?

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo I'm a middle east player and I'm suffering with ping issues, I suggest Cubecraft make middle east servers it would mean so much of a help for other players like me. Take
notes cubecraft Lol
View attachment 230301
There is a Large amount of players in the cubecraft community that are from the middle east/arab regions , Some of them have slow wifi and the game would be unplayable because of how they aren't even playing on their own regions , Adding Middle eastern servers would be a great thing to happen , Making more players/Player enjoy the game even more , So yeah I completely agree and I hope cubecraft would add Middle-Eastern servers as soon as possible

• Agree
Reactions: r7x2, HUSS and Eli

HUSS

May 15, 2024
PLESE ADD A MIDDLE EAST SERVER , i love cubecraft but the ping is really annoying .I still play on high ping (150 ms avg) and i consider my self to be an average player ::::THATS BEC OF THE PING I GET . no matter how hard i try, somtimes it semms impossible to eliminate certain plairs bec of ping .

Reactions: r7x2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratsss Front enjoyed mentoring you! o7
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
Top Bottom