Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Its ok

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 52 65.0%

• Total voters

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
With the QnA event we got to see some gameplay of the bedrock 1.19 update. We saw: new maps, revamped maps/lobbies and new items. But what is your opinion on the update?
This new update is trash. 4 hits and you are dead, bridges always cutting off, 10 iron for iron armor, Gens are extremely slow. People were complaining about the Java update so why are the creators moving it the bedrock? Sounds like some of you guys need to go back to school and learn common sense.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the fact that most people dislike the update as seen by ingame discussions, discord discussions, thread votes, and replies is very telling about the state of CubeCraft. If that's not enough to convince you, Hive has officially taken CubeCraft over since the update was released with an average 8000-player advantage. This is even factoring in 2 Major bedrock servers that recently died displacing many potential players for the network.

I really hope Egg Wars is fixed and the community can be satisfied but my expectations are low because I've been disappointed before. Small changes aren't really enough compared to what's being asked of them. A simple voting feature for season 2 egg content would satisfy most if not all, yet I don't think the dev team is gonna listen. Especially considering Java's fall from grace.

I hope to see more suggestion threads and discussions on this matter since things won't change unless we group up and make a push for it.

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
I think the fact that most people dislike the update as seen by ingame discussions, discord discussions, thread votes, and replies is very telling about the state of CubeCraft. If that's not enough to convince you, Hive has officially taken CubeCraft over since the update was released with an average 8000-player advantage. This is even factoring in 2 Major bedrock servers that recently died displacing many potential players for the network.

I really hope Egg Wars is fixed and the community can be satisfied but my expectations are low because I've been disappointed before. Small changes aren't really enough compared to what's being asked of them. A simple voting feature for season 2 egg content would satisfy most if not all, yet I don't think the dev team is gonna listen. Especially considering Java's fall from grace.

I hope to see more suggestion threads and discussions on this matter since things won't change unless we group up and make a push for it.
Why do they do this when they know they will lose players? Players were lost with Java update, and now they are lost with bedrock update? Someone pls explain

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
Honestly I was already scared that this update will come to bedrock when I saw it on java.Old bedrock has many different styles,you can rush,camp,make tnt cannons or make a giant bow battle in hardcore.Now with this change tnt is completely unviable and my 4 years of designs are basically thrown away(cannons that can shoot 5 sets of tnt in 4 seconds).So much hardwork down the drain.The normal pvp also plays different so much so its a completely different game.The emerald system is even more stupid with the eliminations as anyone capable of doing so would not need to buy emerald items since they are already extremely good.Bows are nerfed and I cant play hardcore like a bow battle fps anymore.The whole game with so much different tactics(save up for armor,weapons? Elytra?rush?Even the annoying skybasers spices things up) All the changes and the different things that could happen that made eggwars so exciting are gone,I hope the admins can see what made eggwars special was its large variety of items and things that new players can do to keep them interested(even when they keep dying to sweats).To fighting over the middle islands for access to strong weapons(quite unique).To planning mass attacks against your enemy with different tactics(do I drop tnt on the egg to force the enemy to stand back then jump down to mine it?Do I sneak in from the side and break it?)All of this are now gone and as much as I hate to say this.I would not play cubecraft until this is fixed as this is not enjoyable for me and many other players.If you came from java eggwars,2/3 s of the players are ranked before the update,now they are all gone, players who dedicated 5 to 6 years to eggwars just to have the game replaced with something else.If you join java now you wont find that anymore as they all quit.

I seriously see cubecraft going the way of the java version if this isnt fixed,admins please fix this and dont let cubecraft die again.We all remember how java was one of the biggest and most amazing servers 6 years ago with 30k players and the friendiest player base.Now it barely reaches 300 players and less than 2 percent of the original players still play

Reactions: WiggedWigg

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
Redstone should honestly be readded as well as tnt price fix, they really help with campers(skybase and especially underground as tnt dmg hits through walls).I can see future problems where campers are just untouchable as well.Especially when tnt does like so little damage.It will take eons to kill a camper hiding in some crazy underground spot since you need like 200 tnt to crack their armor,especially when iron armor is so cheap that the can camp in 1 min)

Bows shouldnt cost that much as well, with speedbridging any good player that is vary of the bowspamming can dodge over 95 percent of bow attacks(or with blockspamming, building 40 block high bridges to dodge arrows etc).What this actually do is encourage annoying players to camp under the map or jump around on top of your base for 10 minutes and you wont even be able to shoot them.

There should be more of a competition around middle as well, with the changes winning a battle at mid isnt significant as the other player just gets iron armor quickily and comes back to fight in 1 min,turning the game into mindless pvp simulator.

Jul 19, 2023
Just played a skywars game and I was upset to see all new items. I also hate the fact that a crossbow does like 3 hearts to a full iron.

Jul 21, 2023
With the QnA event we got to see some gameplay of the bedrock 1.19 update. We saw: new maps, revamped maps/lobbies and new items. But what is your opinion on the update?
The update is just awful...
1. A lot of new bugs are introduced (I have reported some but there are too many so I don't have time to report all I noticed)
2. The new items such as trident are just imbalanced.
3. Some item (e.g. armor) enchantments are helpful for only a few maps (for other ones they are simply pointless).

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom