• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m also glad they’re deciding to be a lot more transparent about the changes that are being made and it’s lovely that they’ll be taking the community’s constructive feedback in account.

They stated in the Q&A that the prices are definitely not finalized and they will be taking in account and listening to constructive feedback from the community’s side. There is a major difference between complaining wherever and whenever possible and creating a suggestion thread explaining why you think they should be changed with a few new price proposals.

Yes, the session definitely was transparent on some ends, in terms of features, there was not as much new stuff shown because a lot also is on Java. (Unless you don't have Java and hadn't looked at that update yet) Also, transparency into how suggestions and feedback are handled would have been nice. The statement you make about feedback being considered isn't true. Had actual feedback, constructive or not, been taken into account, we wouldn't have a dead Java server and a lot of people displeased.

I find it interesting that you constantly make a point of mentioning complaining vs constructive feedback in many of your arguments as if it were to diminish a lot of people's negative opinions on the update to "complaining" like their feedback isn't at all valuable. People wouldn't be "complaining" or frustrated if the update was really good. While updating versions was definitely needed, and some features are really really good, changing for the sake of changing and making such unneeded drastic changes to games while ignoring years of community feedback is certainly not the best way to go about it. Even if you ignore what you consider "not real feedback" which is mostly anything not positive, there are plenty of posts detailing major changes needed in several areas which have been ignored. Especially with Egg Wars, even despite many saying the update is a disaster on Java, and people from bedrock are concerned about it, the dev team refuses to make any of the changes asked for. If you are listening to your community you wouldn't dig your feet in and say that they are wrong and refuse to make any changes to the core update but try polishing it instead. Players didn't want price changes, we wanted the game back to how it used to be before it got ruined. (Very reminiscent of Beta Egg Wars)

Regardless of what you want to make of my opinion, the numbers are clearly showing, Java is declining quickly and we lost several great community members because of a botched update. I had hoped maybe something would change but it's unlikely. While Java and Bedrock may have lots of differences, I think many players on Bedrock are also not going to like some of these new changes and it may hurt the network down the line, even going past this update, changes like paid subscription ranks are also going to hurt more than help the network.

removing mangrove is bad for all rushers 😢
honestly I don't mind the lobby changes its a lobby it doesn't affect gameplay unless it lags me.

I'm not entirely sure, but I really hope not. It's such a unique and amazing map. I'm not that much of a fan of the new maps tbh. They defiantly don't capture the magic of classic og maps.

They made eggwars prices the worst possible, they maybe removed mangrove map from egg squads, they made new lobbies that are worse then the ones we have now, they added tons of maps including magic on egg squads, I didn't watch the minerware part because I already got a squad to grind eggwars before it gets destroyed like blockwars so idk much, although if I'm right now it shows how many coins you have in collect the coins which is literally the worst addition minerware could get, I hope they won't do this with other microgames. I don't think there are any more major things added so yeah. Would give this update a 2/10

Sadly most people won't see this coming until it's too late. I still wish/hope it would be changed, if it didn't go well on Java, why would it go well on Bedrock? These were older and longer-playing community members who just quit because of it, a younger less invested audience might look at what Egg has become and also quit. I mean granted there are some really cool features being brought over and it's not all bad, but still. :/

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Thank you worriedskate, Some one else who actually hates the update, and the only good thing is the 100 exp for blockwars bridoes, and if Cubecraft doesn’t fix the lag problem, I will quit cubecraft

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
With the QnA event we got to see some gameplay of the bedrock 1.19 update. We saw: new maps, revamped maps/lobbies and new items. But what is your opinion on the update?
I don't know about other games, but Eggwars has turned into a terrible rip off of bedwars (aka trash) im sorry but pls add a "terrible, the worst update ever" option to your poll

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I love it, but one thing I really dislike about it it the damage increases. Now everything does so much more damage. In skywars, I die by just getting hit like 5 times. Battles are way less skill based and there is even more room for luck. Also if you get 2 v 1ed, your pretty much toast :/

Jul 19, 2023
This new update is really awful in my opinion. As an MCPE user that plays mostly eggwars, I normally just tap the shop but now I need to hold down to open the shop so it ends up taking me 30 seconds to get my items. Ive been playing for years now and need to voice my opinion. The new concrete replacing terracotta is also a bad change in my opinion because the terracotta was nostalgic to me as a veteran player. It is also very laggy and the new loading screens always make my think my game crashed.

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I love it, but one thing I really dislike about it it the damage increases. Now everything does so much more damage. In skywars, I die by just getting hit like 5 times. Battles are way less skill based and there is even more room for luck. Also if you get 2 v 1ed, your pretty much toast :/
did they increase the damage aa

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This new update is really awful in my opinion. As an MCPE user that plays mostly eggwars, I normally just tap the shop but now I need to hold down to open the shop so it ends up taking me 30 seconds to get my items. Ive been playing for years now and need to voice my opinion. The new concrete replacing terracotta is also a bad change in my opinion because the terracotta was nostalgic to me as a veteran player. It is also very laggy and the new loading screens always make my think my game crashed.
i agree, the eggwars update isnt thaaatt good and just not good for sweats that wanna speedrun the game. But to say the whole update is bad idk cuz i like what they did to lucky islands and skywars

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yeah, I'm MCPE too and I use the newer controls, so I don't have to hold down on things just to right click

kyubrisa1

Jun 27, 2023
me personally i hate the update and so do all of the cc ffa players ik because the kb is so trash now. bring back the old kb

Inparsian

Mar 1, 2023
#BRINGBACK5v5s
I can't really say whether the new update is good or bad as I haven't explored the entirety of it, but so far definitely a few good changes were made here and there like 100 XP for BlockWars Bridges.

I did notice immediately that it's definitely not stable right now but I trust that they'll eventually get everything fixed.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I can't really say whether the new update is good or bad as I haven't explored the entirety of it, but so far definitely a few good changes were made here and there like 100 XP for BlockWars Bridges.

I did notice immediately that it's definitely not stable right now but I trust that they'll eventually get everything fixed.
Yeah, I like the 100 XP thing.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp

Wait I've dueled you a lot

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
The core base of the whole game is ruined.

Why is armor so cheap? Why are blocks so expensive? Why does my first rush already have Iron armor and a stone sword? Shop discounts and all are pretty cool but cmon, this is not what the community wanted. Why does it look like my game is crashing when I try to join a game?

Not to mention some of the notorious bugs that have made their way back such as:

-Ghost Bridging
-Walking through blocks

What was the point of the testing phase if you didn't bother to actively listen to the community?

Also, 1.20's input lag takes more than 1 second for the game to respond to what I'm doing.

Let the player count speak for itself

(I am totally not muted for saying my opinion on discord...)

Jul 19, 2023
i agree, the eggwars update isnt thaaatt good and just not good for sweats that wanna speedrun the game. But to say the whole update is bad idk cuz i like what they did to lucky islands and skywars
I really only play eggwars tho but nice to know that skywars is still good

kyubrisa1

Jun 27, 2023

yeah i mean the kb is fine in every other gamemode besides ffa

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom