Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
What do you think about the 2nd showcased Minecraft-Live mob, the armadillo?

Even if I haven’t seen the 3rd mob option yet, I think I’ll be voting for the Armadillo.

I think the concept of being able to craft armour for your wolf (and maybe more pets in the future) is a super sick idea!

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
What do you think about the 2nd showcased Minecraft-Live mob, the armadillo?

Even if I haven’t seen the 3rd mob option yet, I think I’ll be voting for the Armadillo.

I think the concept of being able to craft armour for your wolf (and maybe more pets in the future) is a super sick idea!
This might be the single most useful mob in the history of mob votes, no other mob was ever this useful. Mostly because all the other mobs are/were completely useless compared to this.

I know its just wolf armor, but its much better than a rare, forgettable and just slightly more useful flying hopper or the f**king phantom

Reactions: Reesle

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It would be cool if the wolf armor is customizable in some way, like with color or maybe even trims. (With armor trims added in the last update, they could be applied here, too)
I assume that the armor will be durable and protect well; this means that scute might be slightly challenging to obtain, which could make getting the wolf armor more fun knowing that the challenge will be worth it.
Whether or not I vote for the armadillo depends on what the next mob is, but it’s a good idea

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Wolf armor is rather going to be really cool or really dumb looking. I wish they let us have a view of how it looks cosmetically for the vote.
Yeah that would really help when it comes to choosing.
This might be the single most useful mob in the history of mob votes, no other mob was ever this useful. Mostly because all the other mobs are/were completely useless compared to this.

I know its just wolf armor, but its much better than a rare, forgettable and just slightly more useful flying hopper or the f**king phantom
FR LOL
It would be cool if the wolf armor is customizable in some way, like with color or maybe even trims. (With armor trims added in the last update, they could be applied here, too)
I assume that the armor will be durable and protect well; this means that scute might be slightly challenging to obtain, which could make getting the wolf armor more fun knowing that the challenge will be worth it.
Whether or not I vote for the armadillo depends on what the next mob is, but it’s a good idea
Good point, and armour trims on wolf armour would be sick!

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Adding ability to make armour for our beloved pets is in my opinion a great idea - we got armour for horses so now it's dogs' turn!

I personally like this mob more then crabs, but I'm still pretty curious about the third mob to come.
This mob vote is going to be exciting!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Adding ability to make armour for our beloved pets is in my opinion a great idea - we got armour for horses so now it's dogs' turn!

I personally like this mob more then crabs, but I'm still pretty curious about the third mob to come.
This mob vote is going to be exciting!
The third mob was announced today already, it's a Penguin :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom