Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Funyrom

Jan 4, 2017
Hi,
I really love this update,
I just think it needs some adjustments to be viable but i'm sure you're already planning on doing them.

First off, beginners guide:

1: Turret tower are OP

2: Inferno potions are much more OP

You basically want to build Turret tower LVL 3 (upper path) + Freeze LVL 4 + Quake LVL 4 near spawn.
Then you throw inferno potions as soon as you can on spawn and make huge loads of money. You get everytime more money than you spend, even if it's just on 12 diamond zombies.

That's it. You now can repeat those simple steps and handle pretty much anything. (A lot of turrets lvl 3 + Quake will handle waves of pigmens)

AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE REASON WHY I THINK THIS GAME MIGHT BE BROKEN.

The problem i have is that potions can handle giants pretty EZ. Horde is coming ? No problem, just throw 2-3 inferno at a group of diamond giants and they will give you 20 000 coins. Full wave of diamond giants ? Same thing, if you know potions are so strong, you just kill everything.

I don't see how you can win this game anymore, unless one team doesn't know the game and the other does.
I played a lot since it came out and i'm often in a position where i can send anything that will go trough. I just have to wait and until the end of the game spaming potions at whatever comes... I don't even have to build a full defense.

Share your "too op" experiences in the comments !

Attachments

• 2017-08-14_23.11.02.png
    2017-08-14_23.11.02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 164

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
what happens if its 12 level 5 blazes. then potions won't work
Also throwing 2-3 inferno at some diamond giants is a gigantic waste. Giants are immune to fire, they don't do anything.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
How do inferno potions earn you money? Is it because of the mobs killed by it? They'd have to be sending actual mobs through for that to work, not just zombies. Though yeah, top-path turrets can solo giants.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
what happens if its 12 level 5 blazes. then potions won't work
Also throwing 2-3 inferno at some diamond giants is a gigantic waste. Giants are immune to fire, they don't do anything.
Turrets melt blazes. They melt anything, actually. So just don't inferno them because everything else will take care of it.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
well getting your entire track filled up with top path turrets isn't exactly easy, is it?
Yes it is, they are stupidly cheap and money isn't hard to get due to inferno potions and cheaper goldmines. It costs around 2k for a lv 3 turret, I can get one per minute.

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Yes it is, they are stupidly cheap and money isn't hard to get due to inferno potions and cheaper goldmines. It costs around 2k for a lv 3 turret, I can get one per minute.
25 x 60 = 1500, and even then, 50 x 60 is only 3000, so you get 2 in 2 minutes (it doesn't cost 2k exactly, it costs 2120.)
Plus, the things that will get to you are probably magma cubes or blazes, or pigmen early on, all of which can't be hurt by inferno.
Plus, they are 5x5 towers and you will need space for mages in your track.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
25 x 60 = 1500, and even then, 50 x 60 is only 3000, so you get 2 in 2 minutes (it doesn't cost 2k exactly, it costs 2120.)
Plus, the things that will get to you are probably magma cubes or blazes, or pigmen early on, all of which can't be hurt by inferno.
Plus, they are 5x5 towers and you will need space for mages in your track.
Literally read the guide. You make so much money by using inferno potions, especially if they send more than just zombies.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom