Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

The windmill tower is something that can be used to push back flying mobs sent your way . Although different airborne mobs will be pushed back differently (because of their weight ,care to think of a better reason?) , they'd be useful in fighting off silverfish , which are being exploited currently. The silverfish would be pushed back 6 blocks. Thanks Cynamoo .A drawback of this tower is the fact that it will be unable to do any damage . To accompany this is the fact that this tower can only push back mobs every 6 seconds.

Tell me what you think about this please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm, idk if a silverfish is able to travel 10 blocks in 6 seconds, so you might want to change that, but other than that I do like the concept. As you stated, silverfish, hardcore mode and quick start mode = free win, so if your idea gets added, it would stop all of this and the game isn't broken anymore, because currently with what I just stated, it is broken. Good idea, would love to se this getting added (but we still need a design ;))

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Hmmm, idk if a silverfish is able to travel 10 blocks in 6 seconds, so you might want to change that, but other than that I do like the concept. As you stated, silverfish, hardcore mode and quick start mode = free win, so if your idea gets added, it would stop all of this and the game isn't broken anymore, because currently with what I just stated, it is broken. Good idea, would love to se this getting added (but we still need a design ;))
Thank you ! Edited.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
The windmill tower is something that can be used to push back flying mobs sent your way . Although different airborne mobs will be pushed back differently (because of their weight ,care to think of a better reason?) , they'd be useful in fighting off silverfish , which are being exploited currently. The silverfish would be pushed back 6 blocks. Thanks Cynamoo .A drawback of this tower is the fact that it will be unable to do any damage . To accompany this is the fact that this tower can only push back mobs every 6 seconds.

Tell me what you think about this please.
It's a good idea, the current "support" towers right now are only ice and quake. Maybe one of the paths would teleport mobs behind or put flying mobs on the ground.

1 issue though : slow mobs like magma cubes would never be able to get past. Maybe make "heavy weight" mobs immune to it.

Hey thats pretty good yeah its pretty useful to prevent -removed by a moderator- rushes on the first wave of silverfishes
GOD DAMN I HATE THEM MORE THEN EVER
I know that feel man. I don't want to advertise but I made a thread about the counter to it.
Aww man I can't curse D:
Oh well guess I start using * for every curse word :D
You might want to edit that post you made in the Remove votekick thread then.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
windmill + quake + ice tower = ultimate slowdown. Each mobs should show its numerical density. Like zombies, it has a normal density. Normal = 5 - 9.99. Silverfish and blazes are light. Light = 1 - 4,99. slimes and giants have density of heavy. Heavy = 10 - 15. Each upgrade of Monsters should have increased it's density. Example, Zombies have 5, every upgrade increases its density. Level 2 zombies have 5.25, level 3 = 5.50, level 4 = 5.75 and level 5 = 6. The higher the density, the less effective the push. Would be that a good idea?

EDIT: also, windmill shouldn't stack

Last edited:

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I like that Idea
Tactial Nuke Incoming :D
The only reason why I'm mean is just that I'm not really used to Tower Defence like before
Also I just hate this server XD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yeah let's just spam these on 1 side and use the other side to actually attack, also if 1 is unnecessarily there we sell it and continue spamming
I think this is kind of OP for that reason

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
A tower that's only usable against 2 types of mobs, and even then it's not that great. No thanks.

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

yeah let's just spam these on 1 side and use the other side to actually attack, also if 1 is unnecessarily there we sell it and continue spamming
I think this is kind of OP for that reason
They dont stack no point in spamming
A tower that's only usable against 2 types of mobs, and even then it's not that great. No thanks.
Understandable. I respect your opinion.

@Younisco @Jackelele If you think you're a cool kid , move this to the suggestions .

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom