Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

The windmill tower is something that can be used to push back flying mobs sent your way . Although different airborne mobs will be pushed back differently (because of their weight ,care to think of a better reason?) , they'd be useful in fighting off silverfish , which are being exploited currently. The silverfish would be pushed back 6 blocks. Thanks Cynamoo .A drawback of this tower is the fact that it will be unable to do any damage . To accompany this is the fact that this tower can only push back mobs every 6 seconds.

Tell me what you think about this please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm, idk if a silverfish is able to travel 10 blocks in 6 seconds, so you might want to change that, but other than that I do like the concept. As you stated, silverfish, hardcore mode and quick start mode = free win, so if your idea gets added, it would stop all of this and the game isn't broken anymore, because currently with what I just stated, it is broken. Good idea, would love to se this getting added (but we still need a design ;))

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Hmmm, idk if a silverfish is able to travel 10 blocks in 6 seconds, so you might want to change that, but other than that I do like the concept. As you stated, silverfish, hardcore mode and quick start mode = free win, so if your idea gets added, it would stop all of this and the game isn't broken anymore, because currently with what I just stated, it is broken. Good idea, would love to se this getting added (but we still need a design ;))
Thank you ! Edited.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
The windmill tower is something that can be used to push back flying mobs sent your way . Although different airborne mobs will be pushed back differently (because of their weight ,care to think of a better reason?) , they'd be useful in fighting off silverfish , which are being exploited currently. The silverfish would be pushed back 6 blocks. Thanks Cynamoo .A drawback of this tower is the fact that it will be unable to do any damage . To accompany this is the fact that this tower can only push back mobs every 6 seconds.

Tell me what you think about this please.
It's a good idea, the current "support" towers right now are only ice and quake. Maybe one of the paths would teleport mobs behind or put flying mobs on the ground.

1 issue though : slow mobs like magma cubes would never be able to get past. Maybe make "heavy weight" mobs immune to it.

Hey thats pretty good yeah its pretty useful to prevent -removed by a moderator- rushes on the first wave of silverfishes
GOD DAMN I HATE THEM MORE THEN EVER
I know that feel man. I don't want to advertise but I made a thread about the counter to it.
Aww man I can't curse D:
Oh well guess I start using * for every curse word :D
You might want to edit that post you made in the Remove votekick thread then.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
windmill + quake + ice tower = ultimate slowdown. Each mobs should show its numerical density. Like zombies, it has a normal density. Normal = 5 - 9.99. Silverfish and blazes are light. Light = 1 - 4,99. slimes and giants have density of heavy. Heavy = 10 - 15. Each upgrade of Monsters should have increased it's density. Example, Zombies have 5, every upgrade increases its density. Level 2 zombies have 5.25, level 3 = 5.50, level 4 = 5.75 and level 5 = 6. The higher the density, the less effective the push. Would be that a good idea?

EDIT: also, windmill shouldn't stack

Last edited:

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I like that Idea
Tactial Nuke Incoming :D
The only reason why I'm mean is just that I'm not really used to Tower Defence like before
Also I just hate this server XD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yeah let's just spam these on 1 side and use the other side to actually attack, also if 1 is unnecessarily there we sell it and continue spamming
I think this is kind of OP for that reason

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
A tower that's only usable against 2 types of mobs, and even then it's not that great. No thanks.

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

yeah let's just spam these on 1 side and use the other side to actually attack, also if 1 is unnecessarily there we sell it and continue spamming
I think this is kind of OP for that reason
They dont stack no point in spamming
A tower that's only usable against 2 types of mobs, and even then it's not that great. No thanks.
Understandable. I respect your opinion.

@Younisco @Jackelele If you think you're a cool kid , move this to the suggestions .

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom