Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
Now, with this being my first post I am slightly worried I am placing this in the right place, I would like to suggest the Cannon Tower. It can only attack ground troops and has a very low attack speed, yet even at level one it has splash damage. Also, its attack damage is very high. If this is similar to the Turret Tower than I am sorry as I have not bought it yet. (I play more on Block Wars and Egg wars than TD.I only know abut it due to some highly contradicting teammates. ("It attacks flying units" "No, it can attack all units") and that keeps going). So that is basically the Cannon Tower.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Now, with this being my first post I am slightly worried I am placing this in the right place, I would like to suggest the Cannon Tower. It can only attack ground troops and has a very low attack speed, yet even at level one it has splash damage. Also, its attack damage is very high. If this is similar to the Turret Tower than I am sorry as I have not bought it yet. (I play more on Block Wars and Egg wars than TD.I only know abut it due to some highly contradicting teammates. ("It attacks flying units" "No, it can attack all units") and that keeps going). So that is basically the Cannon Tower.
Great idea, but sadly you put it in the wrong spot. :( Next time put in the suggestions section of the forums.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v

sounds like a nice idea and btw turret only attacks air mobs and I highly HIGHLY recommend not buying it

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
sounds like a nice idea and btw turret only attacks air mobs and I highly HIGHLY recommend not buying it
Turrets attack ground too, but because of their mediocre damage output for their cost (9 level 4 archers cost about the same as 1 level 3 turret and fire 6x as fast), it's not worth placing or even unlocking turrets.

To OP: Instead of ground, make the turret target air only or replace the current turret's mechanics with your suggestion. We need air AoE, and no turrets in the game have that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom