Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game would you like to see in the tournament?

• Skywars

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Eggwars

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lucky Islands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed arcade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minerware

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • a mix of all these games

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and some of you might have seen my previous skywars tournament. It was a success, the tourmanent had 32 players and even after the quarter finals people still wanted to join. :p So I thought it would be nice if I start another tournament. But this time you can chose which game the participants going to play in the tournament!!
You can chose between these games:

- Skywars
- Eggwars
- Lucky Islands
- Mixed arcade
- Minerware
- A mix consisting of Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Mixed arcade and Minerware. (So for example: 1st round=Skywars - 2nd round=Eggwars - quarter finals=Lucky islands - semi finals=Mixed arcade - final=Minerware) The sequence will be determined by a random generator)

I hope you are looking forward to it. Let me hear which game/games you'd like to see! - You can vote till August 13! -I'd love to see your opinions!

Reactions: Demosiz
L

Lepzi

To be honest I'd like to see minerware too much pvp all the time have a bit of everything with minerware. Arcade I would also like to see happen.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_
F

Facelurite

Ah , Lucky islands ! Because my PvP skills have deteriorated since May , i need to get back into the pvp ways . (Ugh...)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and some of you might have seen my previous skywars tournament. It was a success, the tourmanent had 32 players and even after the quarter finals people still wanted to join. :p So I thought it would be nice if I start another tournament. But this time you can chose which game the participants going to play in the tournament!!

- Skywars
- Eggwars
- Lucky Islands
- Mixed arcade
- Minerware
- A mix consisting of Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Mixed arcade and Minerware. (So for example: 1st round=Skywars - 2nd round=Eggwars - quarter finals=Lucky islands - semi finals=Mixed arcade - final=Minerware) The sequence will be determined by a random generator)

I hope you are looking forward to it. Let me hear which game/games you'd like to see! - You can vote till August 13! -I'd love to see your opinions!
When is it gonna take place? I really want to join but im on vacation till August the 17th

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

- Skywars
- Eggwars
- Lucky Islands
- Mixed arcade
- Minerware

when will you do that?

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Verry nice idea, I join 100% doesn't matters which game it will be :D (I prefer Skywars).
I've only 1 question: If the tournament is a Skywars or an Eggwars tournament is it 1.9 combat or 1.8 combat then (PvP) ?

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
It would be nice if there was a skywars tournament. If there is a skywars tournament, I would like to join! But I am bad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom