Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
Ten people in north side and ten people in south side versus more

.Someone north team(Example:blue)fights someone from south team(Example:red)

.When you enter the map you will become spectator you can vote for the kit you want
.The battle will be a barrier in middle so that team blue can not penetrate the red team side until game start
.When you press on click ready will write in chat like loop vs vkurc

.The game will be from 5 rounds you can vote for the kit you want first kit wood sword and full leather second kit ston sword and full chain third kit iron sword and full iron fourth kit gold sowrd and full gold fifth kit diamond sowrd and full diamond

.Everything is random that all 1vs1 happen at same time and random who are

.The maximum time for the round is 5 minutes,and if one is killed the one with most hearts will win and if the hearts are same it will be draw and go another round

.we don’t need very big map

Attachments

• 2020-05-04_18.29.39.png
    2020-05-04_18.29.39.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I don't see this as a game.

Why not?
It is just blockwars and duels in 1 game and if you want to 1vs1 people just Duel and if you want a Tournament just ask som people and make a discord for it

If I If I didn't get you right, let me know.

Irespqt

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
I don't see this as a game.

Why not?
It is just blockwars and duels in 1 game and if you want to 1vs1 people just Duel and if you want a Tournament just ask som people and make a discord for it

If I If I didn't get you right, let me know.

Irespqt
what do you mean with block wars and duel same game it is really different game my game call teamfight it is not only for Tournament you can join with your friends and enjoy maybe some people don't want to get discord If you compare teamfight with blcokwars, eggwars are similar to blcokwars, but there you break the egg and there's a break blcok. anyway thank you for your reply

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This sounds like it might be a fun gamemode to play, but I'm not sure how much I would play this. Usually, when I play with friends, I like to play alongside them directly. Here, everyone is separated by a wall, and you don't have any real affect on how anyone else on your team is going to do. The only thing you can do is win your individual fight which makes it feel like a solo gamemode. Also, the maps for this look like they would be very awkward to pvp without much room to strafe.

I think something like team duels where it could be 2v2s, 3v3s, ect. where everyone is fighting together directly would be a great way of having "teamfight" pvp. If everyone is in the same arena, then they will actually be able to help each other out in a team game. Also, that would allow for gameplay tactics and practice that you can't really get in current duels or ffa. Plus, you could make the maps larger so that you have more strafing/positioning options.

Nice suggestion thread though! I'm looking forward to reading more of them! :)

Reactions: Dudu

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
This sounds like it might be a fun gamemode to play, but I'm not sure how much I would play this. Usually, when I play with friends, I like to play alongside them directly. Here, everyone is separated by a wall, and you don't have any real affect on how anyone else on your team is going to do. The only thing you can do is win your individual fight which makes it feel like a solo gamemode. Also, the maps for this look like they would be very awkward to pvp without much room to strafe.

I think something like team duels where it could be 2v2s, 3v3s, ect. where everyone is fighting together directly would be a great way of having "teamfight" pvp. If everyone is in the same arena, then they will actually be able to help each other out in a team game. Also, that would allow for gameplay tactics and practice that you can't really get in current duels or ffa. Plus, you could make the maps larger so that you have more strafing/positioning options.

Well, my idea is able to discuss and develop, and the map is just to clarify but I like small map because I know a lot of people play on not that much good pc so small map will be perfect for all players I also made it clear that the game is random and that the wall won't allow the opponent to go other opponent

Reactions: Power Ranger

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019

I think his point is that he wants it to be 1v1s, and i think it's an interesting concept. It makes teams with a lot of "okay" players better than teams with just 2 or 3 really good players, which is not really the case with most team games on the server right now, because in most games the 2 or 3 good players usually carry the entire team, and in this game it's not really possible since the good players can't help out the others, so it makes average players have more of a change of winning against tryhards. I think that with some polishing it could be an interesting game.

Reactions: alqok
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom