Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Many of you told me to stop putting dots in my comments, i have learnt my lesson and i will NEVER do it again.
Thank you.
Just a tip: If you forgot to say something & you already posted your message, you can always edit the message to add on to it. The edit button is somewhere along the bottom of your message. (to the right of the timestamp of when the message was posted)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Ok, yeah sorry for the spelling. Speed Mode is like eggwars speed mode but in skywars... Knockback mode is basically knockback items like knockback 3 fishing rod, snoballs but when they hit you you get more knockback!
But of course the CubeCraft admins will decide about that.
I think a better solution for ‘knockback mode’ is just making very small island so you can get knocked off very easy.
EDIT: I don’t mean that I personally like this mode in Skywars but this idea sounds more logical then a mode where you get stuff with knockback 3 etc.

Last edited:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Do you have an iq of a dead hamster?! @Gainfullterror just told you you can edit your last post if you forgot something. And
@PapaTijd said that you can quote multiple messages so you dont have to spam dis stupid thread. I already hate knockback in skywars and now you want a whole gamemode
You don't have to be rude about it. It was a suggestion posted by a player, would you like it if you posted a thread and everyone commented rude things on yours?
I think a better solution for ‘knockback mode’ is just making very small island so you can get knocked off very easy.
I feel like this'll defeat the purpose of the gamemode. Why make it easy? It should be hard, or somewhat difficult to enhance better game play.

My opinion on the whole suggestion is that knockback mode should not be added. It will be dead in literally a week, since knockback already causes rage within the server. Speed sounds okay... But I think a different game mode should be added, since we have it in Egg Wars. But I agree, there should be a bigger variety on game modes.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Tommy Boi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, we'll miss your cool designs
Top Bottom