Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
Everyone is a fan of skywars right, but could it get crazier....

Imagine skywars with new epic modes such as(Speed Mode, Knockback Mode) All these modes would make CubeCraft Skwars gameplay a whole lot more fun!
Making this would make Skywars on CubeCraft so much more popular getting a much better and bigger community for this server. If that isn't possible, maybe you could add some perks, for example: Win animations, kill perks and much more!( None of the new modes would have no kits, if the admins think so to)

Please try your best to make this happen,
Best Regards DP135

IGN: DiamondPleyz

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, what would "speed mode" and "knockback mode" be?
How would that play out? what makes it different to the other modes? Would players even play it?
Speed mode sounds interesting, but for all I know, I could have a totally different image in mind compared you yours.

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Well, what would "speed mode" and "knockback mode" be?
How would that play out? what makes it different to the other modes? Would players even play it?
Speed mode sounds interesting, but for all I know, I could have a totally different image in mind compared you yours.
Ok, yeah sorry for the spelling. Speed Mode is like eggwars speed mode but in skywars... Knockback mode is basically knockback items like knockback 3 fishing rod, snoballs but when they hit you you get more knockback!
But of course the CubeCraft admins will decide about that.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, yeah sorry for the spelling. Speed Mode is like eggwars speed mode but in skywars... Knockback mode is basically knockback items like knockback 3 fishing rod, snoballs but when they hit you you get more knockback!
But of course the CubeCraft admins will decide about that.
I see.
Knockback mode seems like the type of game that people would play a few times & then never come back to it again. Speed mode sounds nice though, but to be honest, the current maps and stuff already encourage speedy gameplay. It's as if the current skywars maps are built to be fast paced.
What would speed mode change in this case?

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
I see.
I see.
Knockback mode seems like the type of game that people would play a few times & then never come back to it again. Speed mode sounds nice though, but to be honest, the current maps and stuff already encourage speedy gameplay. It's as if the current skywars maps are built to be fast paced.
What would speed mode change in this case?
I guess it will make the game more fun but, if this will get added hopefully there will be more modes.
Also, There as sometimes people who get hit and escape so they could add faster speed pots making the game more pro like... Speed mode would also have no kits or any of the new modes.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Imagine skywars with new epic modes such as(Speed Mode, Knockback Mode) All these modes would make CubeCraft Skwars gameplay a whole lot more fun!
Making this would make Skywars on CubeCraft so much more popular getting a much better and bigger community for this server. If that isn't possible, maybe you could add some perks, for example: Win animations, kill perks and much more!( None of the new modes would have no kits, if the admins think so to)

Best Regards DP135

Sounds like Lucky Island. And what do you mean with Win animations and kill perks?

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Sounds like Lucky Island. And what do you mean with Win animations and kill perks?
When you win you get an animation like you can have a fire trail behind you or get change blocks to diamonds when you step on a block. kill perks are like health boost if you get a kill or something else and so on...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
When you win you get an animation like you can have a fire trail behind you or get change blocks to diamonds when you step on a block. kill perks are like health boost if you get a kill or something else and so on...
Ahh win animations sounds kinda boring, we already have win effects. And you mean Kill effects right??

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Best Regards DP135

Speed mode for skywars would be great! I would love to see that.
Knockback mode would just be kind of like Soft blocks/normal projectiles right? But I mean do those even exist anymore?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
But also the win effects will be like riding a ghast with it firing fireballs from its mouth.
What i meant was add some better win effects!
Oh call it then win effects instead of win animations xd
hopefully a mod replies soon...
I dont know why i am doing . everywhere
Please stop message farming as it's against the rules.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom