Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would You Like To See More Nether Islands In Skyblock?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello! Todayā€™s Skyblock suggestion is a little shorter than usual because I donā€™t have a ton of ideas. However, I think the ones I do have are good enough to be turned into an island. With that said, today I will be suggesting Cubecraft add a new Nether island : The Bastion Remnant.

Bastion Remnant Structure:
The bastion remnant is a huge Nether structure that spawns in 4 different Nether biomes, but for Cubecraft Skyblock I suggest it spawn on a Soulsand Valley island as there isnā€™t one yet. The bastion remnant would contain 18 new blocks that would be obtainable from shop purchases after unlocking the island. Theses blocks would include 3 basalt variants, 14 blackstone variants, and crying obsidian. Those would be useful for many potential quests and would also be very useful for those who enjoy to build cool structures.
IMG_3920.jpeg

Piglin Brutes:
For the next part of my suggestion, I think Cubecraft should add Piglin Brutes to this island. Piglin Brutes are basically Piglins that look way cooler, that have more health, and are tougher to kill. Piglin Brutes drop more than double the amount of exp then normal Piglins drop. Piglin Brute spawners would be more expensive than normal Piglin spawners in the shop. I propose that instead of them being 40 mil/spawner like the normal Piglins are, I think the Piglin Brute spawners should be anywhere between 75-100 mil/spawner.

Snout Armor Trims:
Finally, I think the Bastion Remnant chests should also include the ā€œSnoutā€ armour trims that are typically found in them in vanilla. They would create a new kind of customization in Skyblock and create new potential quests, as once you obtain one armor trim, it is possible to craft more. Refer to the image below to see what the ā€œSnoutā€ armour trims look like on gold armour.
IMG_3995.png

Summary:
I recommend Cubecraft add a new Nether island called ā€œThe Bastion Remnantā€. This new island would contain a Bastion Remnant structure on a SoulSand Valley. The Bastion Remnant island would contain 18 new blocks that would be purchasable from the shop after unlocking the island. These blocks for be great for decorating and for those who enjoy building. Cubecraft should also incorporate Piglin Brutes into this structure, a tougher Piglin mob. The Bastion Remnantā€™s chests should also include the ā€œSnoutā€ armor trims. This would add an extra depth of player customization that I think the community would really like. Finally, all of these šŸ†• features would add the potential for many more quests (most pertaining to smelting/crafting).

Would you like to see Cubecraft have a Bastion Remnant island? Do you like the features Iā€™m proposing they incorporate? Let me know what YOU think down in the replies! Lastly, donā€™t forget, if youā€™d like to see this suggestion have a chance of being implemented, make sure to vote :agree:!

- Reesle
P.S. will most likely have another Skyblock suggestion some time next week :)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Bump!
Would you like to see a Bastion Remnant island added to Skyblock? If so, vote :agree:!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom