Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New maps for SG? or not

• No, We should keep the SG maps the same.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
Frick man, I don't know, I'm lost
I have been playing SG on cubecraft for awhile and the maps Have gotten boring to me and some of my friends, I would Like new maps, But then again That's just me I don't want to ask for alot of maps Just maybe One Or Two If possible, Because I know you guys are busy and you guys probably won't read this, So I am just going to leave it on that note.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
A lot of Staff members are active on the forum. Your thread will more likely be seen soon enough.

Also, like @AnonymousVoter said, try building your own map with your friends. Add lots of details and make it CubeCraft-y(?)! Try playing other gamemodes aswell, and then come back to SG's. It will feel like a new place again!

Jan 24, 2017
The Netherlands
A lot of Staff members are active on the forum. Your thread will more likely be seen soon enough.

Also, like @AnonymousVoter said, try building your own map with your friends. Add lots of details and make it CubeCraft-y(?)! Try playing other gamemodes aswell, and then come back to SG's. It will feel like a new place again!
Yes, i agree with this, you can build an amazing map! I believe in you! :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have been playing SG on cubecraft for awhile and the maps Have gotten boring to me and some of my friends, I would Like new maps, But then again That's just me I don't want to ask for alot of maps Just maybe One Or Two If possible, Because I know you guys are busy and you guys probably won't read this, So I am just going to leave it on that note.
please give an example this is just vague

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I agree, when I play Survival Games I often see the same maps and I would like to play another one (You know, experimenting your skills in different maps).
Survival Games needs love too <3

Reactions: Shay <3

ITSMEKINGOZ

Jun 28, 2016
Yes I do agree, but in my opinion. Cubecraft should publish new maps for mostly all games and not only SG! But I agree anyways!

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Yes I do agree, but in my opinion. Cubecraft should publish new maps for mostly all games and not only SG! But I agree anyways!
The Staff's and Builders are doing as much as they can. Don't forget, they're humans too. As you probably have seen already, Lucky Islands received loads of maps and updates. Just be patient!:)

Reactions: Injunction

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I agree the maps are getting boring when you have played survival games for a long time but hopefully the building team can make new and exciting maps that can be fun to play in.

Reactions: Shay <3

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You could make a map yourself and submit it on the forums. I don't play SG very often, I don't like it very much, so honestly I don't really care about the maps or something what's about SG.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You can build a map and submit it
You could make a map yourself and submit it on the forums. I don't play SG very often, I don't like it very much, so honestly I don't really care about the maps or something what's about SG.
You cannot submit Sg maps sadly https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-maps.1064/

I would like to see more Sg maps and I saw a sport a while ago for a revamped candy so we might be getting some soon :D ♡

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
To the people in this thread saying "be patient".
I think 7 months of waiting is being patient.... and that's also 7months of playin the same 5 maps if you only enjoy SG.
Also I'm pretty sure lucky islands had maps added a few weeks ago as well during the Cubecraft birthday update and the Christmas update. You can't compare a game that's had map updates twice in the past couple of months and a big update to a game that hasn't had any updates at all since the start of July.

... pls ;-;

Reactions: Vickay and Shay <3
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.