Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove YouTube posts from the new posts section?

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2017-8-16_10-16-43-png.136541

4 of the 5 total posts here are a YouTube video advertisement.
I doubt most of us want to see these posts when looking for an interesting thread to interact with, so I propose we prevent the "YouTube" subsection from appearing in the new posts bar on the homepage.

A replacement for the YouTube threads could definitely be the game discussion sections:
upload_2017-8-16_10-20-32.png

I've seen that a lot of these threads are genuinely more interesting than a random video advertisement & some of the threads are needed to be seen by the community. (Tournament threads)

I wrote this thread as I just woke up, so apologies for the sloppy writing.

First edit: A possible option is to add some sort of subscribing feature which lets you subscribe to subforums.
Once subscribed, you will see any activity within those forums appearing in your new posts section on the homepage.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That subscribing feature sounds amazing. Then I can finally subscribe to Everything Else and Suggestions. +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
First edit: A possible option is to add some sort of subscribing feature which lets you subscribe to subforums
Once subscribed, you will see any activity within those forums appearing in your new posts section on the homepage
well actually Gainfull they already have a very similar system for all threads and/or posts created in a sub forum, except it will show up in your latest alerts or to your email
IMG_2018.PNG IMG_2020.PNG IMG_2021.PNG
I currently use this system so I am always notified of every update that comes

As for the suggestion yes please I also think I know someone who agrees @DYD.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
well actually Gainfull they already have a very similar system for all threads and/or posts created in a sub forum, except it will show up in your latest alerts or to your email

I currently use this system so I am always notified of every update that comes
I genuinely never knew this existed, but I kind of prefer it to show up in the new posts section over getting alerts.
But the main point of the thread is: Remove YouTube subforum activity from the "new posts" section.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom