Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Alright, in a moment of craziness, I had a random idea. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but it was just an idea.

What if we played a game of tag? Basically, one or a few people would be "it." Then, in a new post not been seen by many people, written by someone else, they would then have to tag someone who is somewhat active/related to the post with an @ and say "You're it" The tagged person would then have to respond to the thread with a comment giving feedback, then they would need to go to a new thread and tag someone else. This would help get unnoticed threads get seen, and would interesting to see how chaotic it would get. (Possible downside :()

Example if you are confused (which you probably are)

-Trickmaster is "it," so he goes to "Game Idea 1," a thread by {} which is a great idea, but has gotten only 1-5 views. Trickmaster then comments, @{insert name here} and says "You're it" and can give feedback if wanted, along with a message to the tagged person.
-{Insert name here} sees that he has been tagged and he reads the thread. He then makes a comment giving feedback, then goes to another thread, "Happy kittens" in Media by {}, that preferably has little or few views (to get good threads noticed) He then tags {insert another name here} with an @ and gives some feedback.
-{insert second name here} sees the thread....blah blah blah same thing.

I'll start, sorry if this turns out to something bad, but hopefully it will be fun :)

@theKINGlurk123 You're it. What do you think?

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yup :/
K, basically I might just do this w a couple ppl ik, but here's the simplest explanation

Player who is "it" goes to random post and tags someone (@) and says "You're it"
New "it" person responds to thread.

New "it" person goes to another thread and tags someone else (@) and says "You're it"

Then the same thing happens....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom