Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Alright, in a moment of craziness, I had a random idea. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but it was just an idea.

What if we played a game of tag? Basically, one or a few people would be "it." Then, in a new post not been seen by many people, written by someone else, they would then have to tag someone who is somewhat active/related to the post with an @ and say "You're it" The tagged person would then have to respond to the thread with a comment giving feedback, then they would need to go to a new thread and tag someone else. This would help get unnoticed threads get seen, and would interesting to see how chaotic it would get. (Possible downside :()

Example if you are confused (which you probably are)

-Trickmaster is "it," so he goes to "Game Idea 1," a thread by {} which is a great idea, but has gotten only 1-5 views. Trickmaster then comments, @{insert name here} and says "You're it" and can give feedback if wanted, along with a message to the tagged person.
-{Insert name here} sees that he has been tagged and he reads the thread. He then makes a comment giving feedback, then goes to another thread, "Happy kittens" in Media by {}, that preferably has little or few views (to get good threads noticed) He then tags {insert another name here} with an @ and gives some feedback.
-{insert second name here} sees the thread....blah blah blah same thing.

I'll start, sorry if this turns out to something bad, but hopefully it will be fun :)

@theKINGlurk123 You're it. What do you think?

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yup :/
K, basically I might just do this w a couple ppl ik, but here's the simplest explanation

Player who is "it" goes to random post and tags someone (@) and says "You're it"
New "it" person responds to thread.

New "it" person goes to another thread and tags someone else (@) and says "You're it"

Then the same thing happens....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom