Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this game(mode)?

• Yeah, sounds fun!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sounds annoying, so no.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wouldn't play it myself, but it's a good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Hello there! I'm am going to bring you an idea for a new, (not) fun competitive parkour gamemode! :P

I would call it "RageRace", but I'm not sure about that name. It is catchy though. here's the deal:
A group of players ~8 will join the same parkour map. The objective is to reach the end, but there's a catch.

PvP is enabled. By this I don't mean taking damage, but just knocking other people off the parkour map.

[Maps]
For this to be fun the maps would have to be designed a little bit differently than the already existing maps, as in the already existing maps you can knock people back all the way to the beginning easily. It would have to be based in sections and once a player is past a section, the other players can't reach them anymore.
It would be my honour to design these maps but as this isn't a building appl. I will move on :)

[Equipment]
I have four ideas for equipment. (5 in you count just nothing, an empty hand)
1. Knockback item. pretty simple stuff.
2. Punch bow. Used to knock others off OR propel yourself (if you have the skillz)
3. Throwable tnt, as you throw it in some of the PvP duels. NOTE: This can also be used to propel yourself, so design the maps with that in mind, but I think that's actually pretty fun.
4. Grappling hook. Maybe can only hook sectain blocks. Not sure about this one though

If you have any questions do not hesitate to leave a comment below. Open to criticism.
Also, vote the poll!
-viktorv9

C

Cutee

I find parkour more like a calm game, there's no pvp and no one should be able to knock you off the map. The true skills of parkour are the parkour skills itself, not how good you're on knocking people and getting on the lead by just doing nothing than knocking them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom