• I haven't made up my mind yet

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I like idea or maybe join full games too
i don't think that is EULA compliance not sure though, even if it was it doesn't seem like CC's style
i think joining full lobbies is better
IA gree, and @Tacosbefriends said they might be adding some of my Arcade Voting Suggestions so that should bring more emerald and obsidian perks.
:O, well i hope there are perks for arcade cause it does suit it a bit, but not all game ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't think this perk is not good enough.
A perk is a perk, if you can think of a better perk i am listening, but again u have to remember very little perks are allowed due to the EULA rule, u have to be creative
and what is not good enough? you want some sort of ridiculous, against the Eula perk? if so the answer is simple NO

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
I like the idea, but if you look at more ranks, like Iron and Lapiz (i don't say it because i am that rank) but they have a little bit more cosmetics and only vote for health boost in Eggwars, also quite the same

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeah, that would make a lil difference between emerald and obsidian a lil bit ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
but if you look at more ranks, like Iron and Lapiz (i don't say it because i am that rank) but they have a little bit more cosmetics and only vote for health boost in Eggwars, also quite the same
the only reason i am looking into emerald and obsidian ranks is that they have Basically no difference at all, all the other ranks do (ignore diamond & emerald, that is for another suggestion)
Iron = Join any map using the armor stand + Vanity
Lapiz = ^ Same + Health boost vote (e.w)
Gold = ^ Same + Mode vote (e.w), S.W, S.G, Lucky islands Time vote
Diamond = ^ same.......
you see where i am going, + if this suggestion was for diamond/emerald + then this suggestion would be pointless because of the high amount of diamond+ players

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I dislike this idea because of the lag it may cause.
this suggestion isn't meant to add new spots to the lobby but reduce it
The current lobby holds a maximum of 60 players (0/60)
if this where to get added a number of the current size should be removed
e.g 5 spots are removed making it 0/55 + 5 reserved spots for obsidian ranked members
if i were to look at it, this idea might reduce lag because u reduce the amount of players in the lobby but make a few spots always empty unless an obsidian ranked player joins
P.S there aren't many obsidian ranked players out there so it would rarely ever fill up

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom