Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I haven't made up my mind yet

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It's a nice idea, but I believe the 60-players limit is there for a reason. In a full lobby, there are lagspikes every so often. These lagspikes usually result in every player getting kicked out of the server or a new lobby or the lobby will eventually crash. If the player limit would be decreased to 50 players and 10 reserved spots, you would have my support.
that could happen, then 70/70 thing was an example
What's the EULA?
basically a rule made by Mojang that if a server has purchasable ranks that could give the ranked player an advantage against regular players in any way the server could get shut down, CC making it fun and fair to all decided to give ranked players cosmetics
Not necessary, since it will increase the lagg in the lobbies and you can just spam the lobby and you will be there in 10 seconds. :/
as @Buuuddy said they could make it 50/50 + 10 reserved for the obsidian ranked players
why only obby
Well i stated above that Emerald and Obsidian ranks have too many similarities making Obsidian nearly equal to Emerald but u just pay extra for it, adding a new perk to the obsidian rank could make more people wish to purchase the rank and make obsidian ranked players feel more "Special"

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
that could happen, then 70/70 thing was an example

basically a rule made by Mojang that if a server has purchasable ranks that could give the ranked player an advantage against regular players in any way the server could get shut down, CC making it fun and fair to all decided to give ranked players cosmetics

as @Buuuddy said they could make it 50/50 + 10 reserved for the obsidian ranked players

Well i stated above that Emerald and Obsidian ranks have too many similarities making Obsidian nearly equal to Emerald but u just pay extra for it, adding a new perk to the obsidian rank could make more people wish to purchase the rank and make obsidian ranked players feel more "Special"
diamond ranks though
obby is similar to emerald but it doesn't mean there isn't reason to get it it is the highest rank may as well

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
diamond ranks though
obby is similar to emerald but it doesn't mean there isn't reason to get it it is the highest rank may as well
Diamond & Emerald ranks are for another suggestion in the future, at the moment i am talking about making this for obsidian rank since they need new perks and the only difference is that obsidian gets a special tag + color, + more exclusive cosmetics why not give them something useful? the join specific maps thing is for iron rank + and is very useful

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Diamond & Emerald ranks are for another suggestion in the future, at the moment i am talking about making this for obsidian rank since they need new perks and the only difference is that obsidian gets a special tag + color, + more exclusive cosmetics why not give them something useful? the join specific maps thing is for iron rank + and is very useful
obby gets all the perks so why not buy it really
and why would this entice you to buy obby any more than you already feel enticed

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
obby gets all the perks so why not buy it really
Obby gets all the perks from the previous rank + extra friends + regular cosmetics but why not give it something special?
Also if this perk were to be for Diamond+ then those reserved spots might get considered pointless because of the multiple amount of players that are Diamond+ as of obsidian it is a rare rank that you might find and this perk won't feel useless if it doesn't fill up instantly

It isn't for me to decide for which rank does this go to, it is CC's choice, they might take the suggestions and give it to a specific rank, i see it that this should be for obsidian ranks, you might see it for something else

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Obby gets all the perks from the previous rank + extra friends + regular cosmetics but why not give it something special?
Also if this perk were to be for Diamond+ then those reserved spots might get considered pointless because of the multiple amount of players that are Diamond+ as of obsidian it is a rare rank that you might find and this perk won't feel useless if it doesn't fill up instantly

It isn't for me to decide for which rank does this go to, it is CC's choice, they might take the suggestions and give it to a specific rank, i see it that this should be for obsidian ranks, you might see it for something else
extra cosmetics
and there isn't a real benefit to that other than to see your friends
why limit that to obby ranks only

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
why limit that to obby ranks only
All the obby rank is, is an expensive version of Emerald rank with very minor differences, adding this will make the obsidian rank much more special and i also stated another reason
if this perk were to be for Diamond+ then those reserved spots might get considered pointless because of the multiple amount of players that are Diamond+ as of obsidian it is a rare rank that you might find and this perk won't feel useless if it doesn't fill up instantly

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Is that even possible to reserve spots for Obby people?
Yes it is, when it is 50/50 for example and an obby wishes to join and clicks on the lobby it will be 51/50, if it is already full 60/50 and an obby rank wants to join a message will appear "Sorry the lobby is full at the moment, please wait a bit until a spot opens up for you" the second someone leaves it will automatically let the obby rank join unless they disabled "Auto-Join" in settings
if any other rank tries to join a message will appear "It doesn't seem like you have the privileges to join a full lobby, Did you know obsidian ranks can join full lobbies?(link to store)" or something along those lines

N

Nikboo

Hmm. I feel as if it is unfair to kick stone ranks out of a lobby, just because an obsidian rank joined.

Imagine this situation:

You finally see your favourite youtuber in the lobby and suddenly you get kicked from the lobby because someone who is an obsidian rank joined. I think the stone ranker would be heart broken.

Perhaps if there was a way to 'reserve' spots, then yes, I'd support this suggestion, however adding more spots to a server would cost more money for Cube.

Last edited by a moderator:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
In main lobbies this. Could cause lag in games this can cause severly uneven teams or even extra players in solo mode that have no purpose being there
you might have misunderstood me, this perk will not work in in-game lobbies only main lobbies, it could cause lag but CC could reduce it from 60/60 to 50/50 +10
Hmm. I feel as if it is unfair to kick stone ranks out of a lobby, just because an obsidian rank joined.
It doesn't kick anyone, there will just be 10 reserved spots so obby ranks can join, nobody gets kicked, E.g if an obby rank joined a full lobby it will become 51/50
Perhaps if there was a way to 'reserve' spots, then yes, I'd support this suggestion, however adding more spots to a server would cost more money for Cube.
The server is currently X/30000 and yet i never saw it fill up more than 20k, either way my suggestion is to maybe reduce the lobby sizes, From 60/60 it becomes 50/50 +10 reserved spots, CC may make it 60/60 +10 if they would like
You finally see your favourite youtuber in the lobby and suddenly you get kicked from the lobby because someone who is an obsidian rank joined. I think the stone ranker woul be heart broken.
I know how it would feel but this is not my suggestion

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

Imagine this situation:

You finally see your favourite youtuber in the lobby and suddenly you get kicked from the lobby because someone who is an obsidian rank joined. I think the stone ranker would be heart broken.

Well, you know, 180 GBP is a lot of money

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Well, you know, 180 GBP is a lot of money
But still no right to kick regular players from lobbies, it would seem less rude if you reserved spots as in the obby ranked players are "V.I.P"
Decrease max lobby population to 55 and give us obbys 5 reserved spots
It could be 55 +5 spots reserved just depends on CC's decision and the amount of obby ranks

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom