Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
So I've got hulp that I need to /link my username, but my username on the site is my old username, and my new username didn't pop up and so did my rank that I have (Emerald). Can someone help me? Is there something I need to do?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey! When I go to your profile, I don't see your account to be linked. In order to link your account, you should use /link in-game, click on the fancy message that appears in your chat, and then it should take you to the forums and link your account. Your forums username has no connection with your in-game username and it will stay as it is after the linking process. If you wish to change your forums username, go to Personal Details --> My Account --> Change username.

Reactions: BridgetMS

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
Yes, it's easy you just have to be in your minecraft account and put / link then copies and hits in the browser (with your open session in the cubecraft forums) and it's already !!!.

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
Hey! When I go to your profile, I don't see your account to be linked. In order to link your account, you should use /link in-game, click on the fancy message that appears in your chat, and then it should take you to the forums and link your account. Your forums username has no connection with your in-game username and it will stay as it is after the linking process. If you wish to change your forums username, go to Personal Details --> My Account --> Change username.
Thank you... but when I tried to link it said it was successfully linked.. eventually I saw that I wasn't logged in, and it wouldn't let me log in. When I opened a new tab and went to the cubecraft site, it said I was logged in. I've changed my username now, but sadly I still can't see my Rank etc

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
in this case just log in first in the forums and then put / link copies the link and paste it. Try in that order

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom