Do you like our kit?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

SimplyWesley

Mar 27, 2018
Helle, my friends and me really like Lucky Island and that is why we may have come up with this new kit: "The elytra Kit." If you equip this kit you go into the game with only an elytra. We thought because this is quite OP the price 2000 points to be. Greats from us.

D

Deleted member 352903

The price doesn’t matter, the kit is still too OP lol

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Helle, my friends and me really like Lucky Island and that is why we may have come up with this new kit: "The elytra Kit." If you equip this kit you go into the game with only an elytra. We thought because this is quite OP the price 2000 points to be. Greats from us.

I don’t think an elytra kit is a good idea, since all the campers would choose it on certain maps. So we would see more extreme camping, longer games and it would overall lower the experience of playing Lucky Islands. Sure, campers can get hold of elytra even now, but they can’t count on getting one (which is great).

I have met too many players with elytra and grappling hook who simply run away and write in the chat: “kill yourself, I will never stop”.

Personally, I love using the elytra. I use it to rush people and do surprise attacks...

SimplyWesley

Mar 27, 2018
I don’t think an elytra kit is a good idea, since all the campers would choose it on certain maps. So we would see more extreme camping, longer games and it would overall lower the experience of playing Lucky Islands. Sure, campers can get hold of elytra even now, but they can’t count on getting one (which is great).

I have met too many players with elytra and grappling hook who simply run away and write in the chat: “kill yourself, I will never stop”.

Personally, I love using the elytra. I use it to rush people and do surprise attacks...
That is the reason why we want an elytra kit. We love to use it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom