Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Yah Think?

• AMAZING!

• Kits Please? But good!

• HORRIBLE!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
I'm just going to assume this is where you would post a gamemode suggestion. so! I decided to post it here! if this is the wrong place, feel free to move it. but! without further ado, I Present to you, my gamemode suggestion

Gamemode Name: Sucidal TNT
Do you ever just want to become a tnt and blow the life outa of your friends? or perhaps you don't want that, so you run away from said friend? well! do I have the gamemode for you! In this action pack, thriller, full of explosions directed by Michael bay. You can ignite the light within you, and blow s*** up! This gamemode has a max of 5/how ever many you see fit. There is two teams, TNT, and humans. The TNT teams goal is to blow up buildings, humans, that nuke, and so on. TNT players will also be disguised as, well, tnt, much like block hunt. When A TNT clicks there "Ignite" or orange dye, a loud hiss is ammited from the player for 5 seconds. befor blowing up. For every 4 humans, there is a tnt, and the game only starts after at least 5 people have joined. Tnt have infinity lives, but do have a respawn timer of 5 seconds. TNT also has spawn protection for 5 seconds aswell. The humans goal is to survive for 10 minutes, befor getting to a evacuation vehicle/transporter/exit, and so on. The tnt do dmg depending on the distance at which they are from the player. basically its a . regular tnt explosion. maybe lower the dmg abit. or add resistance. Now, the maps might have houses, walls, and much more. but walls can be broken down when A TNT explodes. It takes 5 TNT explosions to take down a wall. Walls that can be broken will have a small "crack" in them. as they get more destroyed, the crack grows. Now, im sure your wondering what would happen if humans just camped somewhere. But that's the thing, they cant, there will be a wide variety of tnt and human kits to choose from. But hey, you get the idea, so now! Onto the kits!
Wonderful kits!, the very reason you have points!
Human Kits: Brute: Free Kit: Full Leather armor, wood sword with knockback 2
Bowman: Free Kit: Bow and 5 arrows with 1 arrow every 20 seconds, max 5
More to come, sadly, need sleep, just rate the gamemode for now xD

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

I like the concept of this game. I also think that this would be cool as an arcade game due to the small amount of players that can join it. Neat game suggestion ;)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I'm just going to assume this is where you would post a gamemode suggestion. so! I decided to post it here! if this is the wrong place, feel free to move it. but! without further ado, I Present to you, my gamemode suggestion

Gamemode Name: Sucidal TNT
Do you ever just want to become a tnt and blow the life outa of your friends? or perhaps you don't want that, so you run away from said friend? well! do I have the gamemode for you! In this action pack, thriller, full of explosions directed by Michael bay. You can ignite the light within you, and blow s*** up! This gamemode has a max of 5/how ever many you see fit. There is two teams, TNT, and humans. The TNT teams goal is to blow up buildings, humans, that nuke, and so on. TNT players will also be disguised as, well, tnt, much like block hunt. When A TNT clicks there "Ignite" or orange dye, a loud hiss is ammited from the player for 5 seconds. befor blowing up. For every 4 humans, there is a tnt, and the game only starts after at least 5 people have joined. Tnt have infinity lives, but do have a respawn timer of 5 seconds. TNT also has spawn protection for 5 seconds aswell. The humans goal is to survive for 10 minutes, befor getting to a evacuation vehicle/transporter/exit, and so on. The tnt do dmg depending on the distance at which they are from the player. basically its a . regular tnt explosion. maybe lower the dmg abit. or add resistance. Now, the maps might have houses, walls, and much more. but walls can be broken down when A TNT explodes. It takes 5 TNT explosions to take down a wall. Walls that can be broken will have a small "crack" in them. as they get more destroyed, the crack grows. Now, im sure your wondering what would happen if humans just camped somewhere. But that's the thing, they cant, there will be a wide variety of tnt and human kits to choose from. But hey, you get the idea, so now! Onto the kits!
Wonderful kits!, the very reason you have points!
Human Kits: Brute: Free Kit: Full Leather armor, wood sword with knockback 2
Bowman: Free Kit: Bow and 5 arrows with 1 arrow every 20 seconds, max 5
More to come, sadly, need sleep, just rate the gamemode for now xD
Nice. +1,1

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Yeah, sorry, was in a rush, had a ton of kits ideas, but just needed to get the gamemode out.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
I like the concept of this game. I also think that this would be cool as an arcade game due to the small amount of players that can join it. Neat game suggestion ;)
Oh, I think you read it wrong. The minimum player amount is 5 players to start. 4 humans and 1 tnt. Max would be 25 I guess, so 5 tnt and 20 humans. or 20 would also work depending on the maps. Thanks for the support though.

D

Deleted member 100818

I didn't read the tread, you got me when I saw TNT

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yup, I like the concept of blowing things up.
But before you add it, just a warning: It might be recommended to censor the words "allahu akbar" in that specific game, just a precaution.
But a +1 from me you got.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom