Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, there Minerware grinders,

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day :)

I am concerned about the microgame that goes by the name of Catch The TNT. As you may know, all microgames are worth one point each except for Boss Games. However, Catch The TNT is worth a point and sometimes two points. Over the past few weeks, I have seen a few people who are getting two points in the microgame. I have no clue how you get two points in the microgame, but if anyone is willing to let me know how, that would be appreciated :)

Thank you everyone, I hope you have a blessed day :D

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
That's weird about the 2 points thing; maybe it happens if someone catches 2 TNT? However since it's a regular microgame then 2 points might be a bug
Speaking of Catch the TNT: I don't think I've ever won it once xD…
I couldn't win for the first few times because I was left clicking / attacking instead of right clicking / interacting ;D

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Have you seen this occur for any of the other microgames, or is it just specifically catch the TNT?

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Dossy

Oct 14, 2023

I am concerned about the microgame that goes by the name of Catch The TNT. As you may know, all microgames are worth one point each except for Boss Games. However, Catch The TNT is worth a point and sometimes two points. Over the past few weeks, I have seen a few people who are getting two points in the microgame. I have no clue how you get two points in the microgame, but if anyone is willing to let me know how, that would be appreciated :)

You have to catch 2 tnt and then jump in the void

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

I also dont know maybe its a bug

Have a good day!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom