polik_offical

May 10, 2021
Hi CubeCrafter
Без названия (6).jpg

I know its bad or great idea make a new game ,,survival'' in random seed

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Survival is not a minigame, it is just Survival... There are other servers that do survival and there is a thing called Singleplayer :monkeylook::monkeylookaway:

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Cubecraft is a mini game server, servers that have survival are specifically for survival. Also we have skyblock
There are also servers that have survival and mini-games.

I also don't think Cubecraft is the right place to have a survival game mode. Nowadays it's mainly a minigame server, besides skyblock. Although a long time ago Cubecraft used to have factions. If you haven't already, I suggest you try skyblock. It's like survival but more unique.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
I dont think cubecraft needs a new gamemode, maybe they can back the old maps for 2 weeks

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
First, "Survival" is not a mini-game, it's... survival. CubeCraft Network is a mini-games server and In my opinion, it's a way better without the Survival thing. Also... there's a SkyBlock mini-game, which is really good.

~ Sl0wMo7ion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom