Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 5, 2017
Hello people, i thought of a new game idea.

The game name : ?
Concept : You have 20 minutes. 10 minutes of the game you have to defend your castle so good as possible and let the other people attack your castle. You can choose different classes (Examples : Bower, Fighter, Mage). After those 10 minutes you can attack their base. So it is like a game who better is in defence and who better is in attack. Like if you get the castle you get 100 points (Not normal points, just for this game) and if you win with defending you get 100 points. So it could be 100-100 and it is a draw. What do u think of this idea?

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Sounds like a game that we used to have called Control point, while your suggestion is not 100% same as that game it’s pretty similar in the fact that you need to capture a point to get points. I would love for the original control point come back.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I would say this is close to being Tnt trouble, you gather resources to fight the other team. Maybe I'm wrong, because I don't understand you.

Reactions: zHacker
Jan 5, 2017
Maybe i'm stupid but i kinda dont understand xD
Me2 but I think it he meant something like TNT Trouble or control point
I would say this is close to being Tnt trouble, you gather resources to fight the other team. Maybe I'm wrong, because I don't understand you.
I mean like you have to ONLY defend for 10 minutes after the 10 minutes the roles are being updside down and you have to ONLY attack for 10 minutes. That was my idea :P

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I mean like you have to ONLY defend for 10 minutes after the 10 minutes the roles are being updside down and you have to ONLY attack for 10 minutes. That was my idea :p
10 to prepare, then to attack is the same as Blockwars but shorter

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Concept : You have 20 minutes. 10 minutes of the game you have to defend your castle so good as possible and let the other people attack your castle. You can choose different classes (Examples : Bower, Fighter, Mage). After those 10 minutes you can attack their base. So it is like a game who better is in defence and who better is in attack. Like if you get the castle you get 100 points (Not normal points, just for this game) and if you win with defending you get 100 points. So it could be 100-100 and it is a draw. What do u think of this idea?
Sounds A LITTLE like block wars and more like control point
So I am half n’ half on this one so...
+.5

Buju

Feb 21, 2014

Awesome idea bro! I would definitely play this, however I do feel like there would be a lot of time invested for the developers to make a game like this. Lets keep dreaming for now XD

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Sounds like a game that we used to have called Control point, while your suggestion is not 100% same as that game it’s pretty similar in the fact that you need to capture a point to get points. I would love for the original control point come back.
auevin, Control point era la verguña con queso oaxaca

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom