Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Nahh

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!

When I play Eggwars or Skywars on Cubecraft bedrock, I always like a couple of maps (because these maps are good for rushing or there are two iron gens in Eggwars duo.)

But now I got to leave and walk to the portal to start a new game. (@pieterpeer made a suggestion for a better selector, click here for that suggestion)

My idea was a “new game” button while you are in the air waiting till the game starts, so you can find the map you want to play quickly.

Can you give your feedback on this? Thanks!

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
I feel like it’s a good idea because I struggle to find a map I feel like playing sometimes

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This is a really good idea! I think the better selector would be a great improvement, but this would also be such a great feature because you can just easily find the map you want to play!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
but you don't need to have anything to select map u just need to change games

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
It think it's a good idea but you should be able to click on the NPC and select the map you want (like on java).
And after the game ends you should be able to select a map when you click on the Play Again button.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom