Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXx_Ducky_xXx

Nov 25, 2016
I LOVE Eggwars so much. IT was the first game on cubecraft I played and I have spent n total like 3 days according to the statistics but anyways back to the new maps that you should add. I love eggwars and I have played every map on there but they are getting boring. No matter how boring the maps are I will never stop playing but it takes the fun out adventuring on a new map if there are no new maps to play. So please take this in to consideration And make new maps please. :P :)

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I LOVE Eggwars so much. IT was the first game on cubecraft I played and I have spent n total like 3 days according to the statistics but anyways back to the new maps that you should add. I love eggwars and I have played every map on there but they are getting boring. No matter how boring the maps are I will never stop playing but it takes the fun out adventuring on a new map if there are no new maps to play. So please take this in to consideration And make new maps please. :p :)
I think an update is coming soon ;)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Just be patient, Egg Wars is one of the best creations! For sure there will be another update soon :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom