Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
The Knockback Sword would be a golden sword with the Knockback I enchantment. Although this weapon deals low damage, it can be very dangerous for opponents when on a bridge or on the edge of an island. The price of the Knockback Sword could be 48 gold tokens or 25 diamond tokens. It would only appear in Overpowered Items.

Reactions: Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I would not like to see this. that would be overpowered with the knockback the way it is now. you get hit once and fly across the map. I like the way it is now.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
Hi there
I would not like to see this. that would be overpowered with the knockback the way it is now. you get hit once and fly across the map. I like the way it is now.
There is a bow with the Punch I enchantment though.

Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Jan 3, 2016
Netherlands, Enschede.
If this will be accepted i’ll be happy, because i like your idea. It a bit like the old skywars-op with wooden swords with knockback IV. I would definitely play eggwars more often.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Make it a stick with knockback xx (op mode obviously) and make it 200 diamonds
As humorous as that would be let’s make it a knockback 1 stick for 10 diamonds, but imo it’s not needed. The punch bow deals plenty knockback to enemies with the added bonus of distance as well. Perfect for defeating enemies you don’t want to get too close too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom