Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
Hello cubecraft,
Alot of requsets to return the old egg wars
Alot of players quited and quit because this new season.
The eggwars shop's prices is so expinseve (i know you lowed some items's price on changelog on discord but it is not enough)
The speed of factories is slow.

I suggested this on the last post but no one of staff see it...
Alot of players hates eggwars second season because this.

The stack of blocks was 21 iron on op kit(now 32 iron on op and normal kit on new season)
The diamond pickaxe was 5 goldens on op kit (now diamond pickaxe is 10 diamonds on op kit on new season)
leather armor was 4 irons on normal and op kit (now leather armor is 10 irons on normal kit on new update)
iron pickaxe was 3 goldens on op kit (now it is 8 goldens on normal and op kit on normal kits )
I don't have problem about the price of golden apples (4 golds)
This is some prices we don't like it .

you rejected to return the first season of eggwars as a message from @Hazard .he(you)said that the old season of eggwars is unsuitable and have confuse gameplay for the new players because the pro(old) players kill them hurry and make the new players quit.and the old season make alot of statics to the old players.and the second season give them the chance to make them ready to play.

we appreciate the new players but you didn't see the other side of this new season well.

This season made alot of players quit and go to the hive, hypixel on java and other servers. You lose players.That won:'t make your server better. This makes it worse...

I suggest you to return the old season (first season) to return the active of cubecraft as it was..
you don't want?!
Ok i have other suggestion
Return the old eggwars (first sesson) and put it with the new eggwars(second season) so that can return the active and passion to cubecraft. Where every player can choose that what eggwars season he wants to play...

There are some exaggerated things like the damage on all games i hope you fix it. I know it is away from the suggestion :)..
I notice that you are fix the high ping I wish you good luck.
I hope you reduce the ratio of tridents because it is overpowered and make high damage. and the one who get it guarantees his win on the game..
That will make the server very good and suitable.
I hope you fix late load chunks and crashed chunks.
I appreciate and respect that you are tired of making this huge update.It is great !.
I hope you fix all bugs that we are facing and hope you good luck and I hope it's a good server :)
I hope you see my suggestions and like it and these suggestions are for the benefit of the server :)
If any one have adds please reply my suggestion
Best wishes : )

Last edited:

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree as long as the leaderboard from season 1 stays the same even if people are allowed to keep playing the old season

deathtrapzu

Aug 15, 2023
Hello cubecraft,
Alot of requsets to return the old egg wars
Alot of players quited and quit because this new season.
The eggwars shop's prices is so expinseve (i know you lowed some items's price on changelog on discord but it is not enough)
The speed of factories is slow.

I suggested this on the last post but no one of staff see it...
Alot of players hates eggwars second season because this.

The stack of blocks was 21 iron on op kit(now 32 iron on op and normal kit on new season)
The diamond pickaxe was 5 goldens on op kit (now diamond pickaxe is 10 diamonds on op kit on new season)
leather armor was 4 irons on normal and op kit (now leather armor is 10 irons on normal kit on new update)
iron pickaxe was 3 goldens on op kit (now it is 8 goldens on normal and op kit on normal kits )
I don't have problem about the price of golden apples (4 golds)
This is some prices we don't like it .

you rejected to return the first season of eggwars as a message from @Hazard .he(you)said that the old season of eggwars is unsuitable and have confuse gameplay for the new players because the pro(old) players kill them hurry and make the new players quit.and the old season make alot of statics to the old players.and the second season give them the chance to make them ready to play.

we appreciate the new players but you didn't see the other side of this new season well.

This season made alot of players quit and go to the hive, hypixel on java and other servers. You lose players.That won:'t make your server better. This makes it worse...

I suggest you to return the old season (first season) to return the active of cubecraft as it was..
you don't want?!
Ok i have other suggestion
Return the old eggwars (first sesson) and put it with the new eggwars(second season) so that can return the active and passion to cubecraft. Where every player can choose that what eggwars season he wants to play...

There are some exaggerated things like the damage on all games i hope you fix it. I know it is away from the suggestion :)..
I notice that you are fix the high ping I wish you good luck.
I hope you reduce the ratio of tridents because it is overpowered and make high damage. and the one who get it guarantees his win on the game..
That will make the server very good and suitable.
I hope you fix late load chunks and crashed chunks.
I appreciate and respect that you are tired of making this huge update.It is great !.
I hope you fix all bugs that we are facing and hope you good luck and I hope it's a good server :)
I hope you see my suggestions and like it and these suggestions are for the benefit of the server :)
If any one have adds please reply my suggestion
Best wishes : )
I quit because of the update. Also for the new players, there are other game modes then eggwars. Before i moved to eggwars i was manly playing skywars and there are a lot less sweats. Also, a lot of new players still quit because good people can still beat them easily. another optiont is to have to eggwars games. One that says “season 1” and one that is “season 2” so that people can have the option to play both.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom